How To Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Virus – Rogue AVASoft Antivirus Progessional Software (Malware)
What is AVASoft Antivirus Professional (Rogue Software)?
AVASoft Antivirus Professional, also referred to as the AVASoft Antivirus Professional virus, AVASoft Antivirus virus, AVASoft virus, or fake AVASoft Antivirus, is malware, categorized as rogue software or Scareware, that attempts to appear as legitimate Antivirus software, but in reality AVASoft Antivirus Professional is not beneficial software. AVASoft Antivirus Professional uses social engineering to cause shock, anxiety, or the perception of a threat by fraudulently scanning the computer system and displaying fake system issue results, including fake results that indicate the computer is infected with Spyware that steals passwords from the internet and Adware that displays pop-ups. The AVASoft Antivirus Professional virus may even display fake notifications stating that the computer is infected with fake backdoor rootkits and Trojan horses.
The primary objective of the rogue AVASoft Antivirus Professional software is to persuade unsuspecting victims to Get full real-time protection with AVASoft Professional Antivirus by purchasing the fake Antivirus software, via activating or registering the software, in order to remove the resulted threats displayed by the fake AVASoft Antivirus Professional software. It has been noted that AVASoft Antivirus Professional claims computer viruses and malware issues displayed by their fake Antivirus scanner can not be removed unless the full version of the AVASoft Antivirus software is purchased. AVASoft will not actually remove malware and viruses from a computer system.
AVASoft Antivirus Professional is not real software and is defiantly not safe to use. If AVASoft Antivirus Professional is on your computer, remove the fake Antivirus software immediately using the free instructions below.
- Similar malware: Disk Antivirus Professional
How does AVASoft Antivirus Professional infect a computer?
AVASoft Antivirus Professional can be manually/voluntarily installed from a variety of unethical sources that promote the fake Windows Antivirus software as legitimate, but AVASoft Antivirus Professional likely infects a computer system without detection via malware bundles such as freeware, shareware, torrents, files (sharing), and codecs, or alongside a third-party malware infection, including common browser hijackers and severe forms of ransomware.
AVASoft Antivirus Professional virus: Dangers & Symptoms
- AVASoft Antivirus Professional is fake Antivirus software that attempts to appear like legitimate Windows Antivirus used to remove malware and fix computer system issues and primary infects a computer system without detection.
- Victims often notice AVASoft Antivirus Professional software has infected their computer when AVASoft Antivirus Professional starts performing a fake system scan and/or notifies the computer user that malware is present on the computer system via the AVASoft Antivirus Professional interface or pop-up notification windows. Common AVASoft Antivirus Professional notifications are detailed below:
Warning: Your computer is infected Detected spyware infection! Click this message to install the last update of security software... AVASoft Professional Antivirus Firewall Alert AVASoft Professional Antivirus Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet. Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with worm SVCHOST.Stealth.Keyloger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remote host. AVASoft Professional Antivirus Warning Some critical system files of your computer were modified by malicious program. It may cause system instability and data loss. Click here to block unauthorised modification by removing threats (Recommended) AVASoft Professional Antivirus Warning Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details. AVASoft Professional Antivirus Warning Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC. Click here to remove them immediately with AVASoft Professional Antivirus. Security Monitor: WARNING! Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk. To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe your need to update your current security software. Click Yes to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software). Spyware.IEMonster activity detected. This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook and other programs. Click here to remove it immediately with AVASoft Professional Antivirus. Botcrawl.com
- AVASoft Antivirus Professional targets unsuspecting victims in order to scare them into purchasing a full version of the fraudulent Windows software, hence the inclusion in the Scareware category. The AVASoft Antivirus Professional software is not beneficial and will not actually remove computer viruses, nor repair system issues.
- AVASoft Antivirus Professional may allow third-party malware to infect a computer system, may bundle alongside third-party malware, or bundle inside third-party malware. This pretty much means additional malware may be present on the infected computer system alongside the AVASoft virus.
- AVASoft Professional Antivirus may be very difficult to uninstall. AVAsoft via Tech-AVA-Soft.org, claim that you need an Uninstall Key to uninstall AVASoft malware. Furthermore, the AVASoft uninstall key must be emailed to the user.
- Fake Antivirus software and rogue software in general are linked to some of the most severe forms of cyber crime, including credit theft, extortion, and identity theft. Furthermore, AVASoft malware may cause a computer to lose complete functionality.
How to remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional
- AVASoft Antivirus Professional Removal Software – Scan and remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional and third-party malware
- System Restore – Restore computer to date and time before infection
- Uninstall AVASoft Antivirus Professional – Windows Uninstaller
- Safe Mode With Networking – Troubleshoot internet access and remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional
- Manually Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Malware (Advanced) – Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional process, files, and registry entries
1. AVASoft Antivirus Professional Removal Software
Use the instructions below to automatically remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional and third-party malware from your computer.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software
1. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
2. Once Malwarebytes is installed, open the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, please do so. If you are using an existing version of Malwarebytes on your computer, make sure you update the software by navigating to the Update tab.
3. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
4. Once the scan is over, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected including AVASoft Antivirus Professional. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer (the image below shows a file that is NOT selected).
2. System Restore
Perform a system restore to an automatic restore point created by Window’s each week and during system updates. A system restore can be used to remove new installments of unwanted software.
System Restores can be used to remove entire installments without harming your computer or removing any data including documents, images, and videos.
3. Uninstall AVASoft Antivirus Professional
If possible, you may be able to simply uninstall AVASoft Antivirus Professional and relating software using Window’s Uninstaller.
How To Uninstall AVASoft Antivirus Professional From Window’s Control Panel
- Start > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program or Add/Remove Programs.
- Search for AVASoft Antivirus Professional in the list of installed programs and click Uninstall.
4. Safe Mode With Networking
Safe Mode with Networking can be used to troubleshoot internet access (Safe Mode can be used to simply access the system) and install software capable of removing the AVASoft Antivirus Professional virus and third-party malware.
1. Restart your computer.
2. Before Window’s launches tap the F8 key constantly to access the appropriate menu. Use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate to and highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option and press ENTER.
3. You can now access the internet to install legitimate software such as Malwarebytes to remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional and relating malware from your computer, or use the advanced manual removal instructions below with caution.
5. Manually Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Malware (Advanced)
Stop AVASoft Antivirus Professional Process
1. Access Window’s Task Manager typing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
2. Find and remove the AVASoft Antivirus Professional process, which may be similar to the processes detailed below.
Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Files
Search for and delete AVASoft Antivirus Professional files.
Repair And Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Registry Entries
1. Access Window’s Registry Editor by navigating to the Start Menu and typing regedit into the search bar, followed by pressing Enter.
2. If you are not experienced with repairing or removing Registry entries, keys, etc, please do not proceed. Search for AVASoft Antivirus Professional registry entries detailed below and remove or repair as needed.