How To Remove Disk Antivirus Professional Rogue Software – Disk Antivirus Professional Virus Removal Instructions
What is Disk Antivirus Professional (Rogue:Win/32Winwebsec)?
Disk Antivirus Professional, often referred to as the Disk Antivirus Professional virus, is malware categorized as Scareware, and is part of the notoriously dangerous Rogue:Win/32Winwebsec family of rogue software. Disk Antivirus Professional is essentially a fake program that claims to scan the infected computer system for malware and displays warnings falsely claiming the PC is infected with dangerous viruses, including Trojans such as Win.32.Spamta.KG.wom, Trojan.IRC.Bot.d, and spyware such as Win32.PerFiler. Disk Antivirus Professional then attempts to persuade the user to pay money to activate or register the malicious software in order to remove these non-existent threats.
If your computer is infected with rogue Disk Antivirus Professional software, it is very important to remove the fraudulent software immediately to protect your computer system. Paying to activate or register Disk Antivirus Professional will not remove the rogue program and is extremely dangerous.
Disk Antivirus Professional virus dangers & symptoms
- Rogue software such as Disk Antivirus Professional is very dangerous and use Trojans to infect a computer system without detection. Disk Antivirus Professional may also hide inside bundled software such as freeware, shareware, and codecs used for media typed websites.
- Once Disk Antivirus Professional is inside it’s unlucky targeted computer system the rogue Disk Antivirus Professional program creates and edits files and registry entries that accommodate the progression of Disk Antivirus Professional and third party software that may have infected the computer alongside the initial rogue software.
- The additional files and registry entries may cause computer programs to malfunction, including general Window’s applications and legitimate Antivirus software that can be used to remove the rogue software. If this is the case, there are often ways to resolve various issues included in this article.
- Furthermore, Disk Antivirus Professional may utilize social engineering and display “annoying” pop-up notifications and messages described below:
Harmful software Detected! Disk Antivirus Professional has detected harmful software that can lead to your PC crash. Remove them Now by clicking Remove All button below.
Disk Antivirus Warning Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
Warning! 38 infections found. Last scan detected malicious programs (2), viruses (26), adware (2), spyware (6), tracking cookies (2).
Warning: Your computer is infectedDetected spyware infection! Click this message to install the last update of security software...
Warning! The site you are trying visit may harm your computer! Your security setting level puts your computer at risk! Activate Disk Antivirus Professional, and enable safe web surfing (recommended). Ignore warnings and visit that site in the current stat (not recommended).
If Disk Antivirus Professional is not removed from your computer system, your computer is at very high risk of losing complete functionality and you may fall victim to severe cyber crime including credit theft and identity theft. Please use the free instructions below to remove Disk Antivirus Professional.
How to remove the Disk Antivirus Professional virus
- Antivirus & Anti-Malware Software – Scan, detect, and remove Disk Antivirus Professional and third party malware
- System Restore – Restore computer to date and time before issues
- Uninstall Disk Antivirus Professional – Windows Uninstaller
- Safe Mode With Networking – Troubleshoot internet access and remove malware
- Manually Remove Disk Antivirus Professional (Advanced) – Remove Disk Antivirus Professional process, files, and entries
1. Antivirus & Anti-Malware Software
Instructions: 1. Install Malwarebytes 2. Update the software 3. Perform full scan (Image).
2. System Restore
An easy way to remove unwanted software such as Disk Antivirus Professional that has installed to your computer system without consent is to perform a system restore using an automatic restore point created by Window’s each week and during system updates, including installments of new software (Disk Antivirus Professional is software). System restores are a great way of removing severe malware infections and repairing Window’s registry if compromised.
System Restores can be used to remove entire installments without harming your computer, nor deleting any data including images and videos.
- View complete system restore instructions
- View Windows 8 instructions
3. Uninstall Disk Antivirus Professional
How To Uninstall Disk Antivirus Professional From Control Panel
If possible, you might be able to uninstall Disk Antivirus Professional and unwanted software using Window’s Uninstaller. – It happens…
- Start > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program or Add/Remove Programs. Double click infectious program to uninstall.
4. Safe Mode With Networking
Safe Mode with Networking can be used to troubleshoot internet access (Safe Mode can be used to simply access the system) and install software to remove the Disk Antivirus Professional virus and relating malware.
1. Restart your computer.
2. Before Window’s launches tap the F8 key constantly to access the appropriate menu. Use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate to and highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option and press ENTER.
3. You can now access the internet to install legitimate software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove Disk Antivirus Professional and relating malware from your computer, or use the advanced manual removal instructions below with caution.
5. Manually Remove Disk Antivirus Professional (Advanced)
Additional information to assist in removing Disk Antivirus Professional.
Stop Disk Antivirus Professional Process
1. Access Window’s Task Manager typing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
2. Find and remove the Disk Antivirus Professional process, which may be similar to the process below. The Disk Antivirus Professional process is usually a random series of numbers, letters, and symbols.
Disk AntivirusProfessional.exe randome.exe
Remove Disk Antivirus Professional Files
Search for and delete Disk Antivirus Professional files.
%desktopdirectory%\Disk Antivirus Professional.lnk %programs%\Disk Antivirus Professional\Disk Antivirus Professional.lnk %common_appdata%\<identifier>\<identifier>.exe (example,%common_appdata%\6F638BF02B17D979A3CB6D177B07D287\6F638BF02B17D979A3CB6D177B07D287.ico)
Repair And Remove Disk Antivirus Professional Registry Entries
1. Access Window’s Registry Editor by navigating to the Start Menu and typing regedit into the search bar, followed by pressing Enter.
2. If you are not experienced with repairing or removing Registry entries, keys, etc, please do not proceed. Search for Disk Antivirus makes the following registry modifications below:
In subkey: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce Sets value: With data: In subkey: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Disk Antivirus Professional Sets Value: "DisplayName" With Data: "Disk Antivirus Professional" Sets value: "ShortcutPath" With data: "" -u Sets value: "UninstallString" With data: "" -u Sets value: "DisplayIcon" With data: ,0 In subkey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center In subkey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\svc Sets value: "AntiVirusDisableNotify" With data: "1" Sets value: "AntiVirusOverride" With data: "1" Sets value: "FirewallDisableNotify" With data: "1" Sets value: "FirewallOverride" With data: "1" Sets value: "UpdatesDisableNotify" With data: "1" In subkey: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer Sets value: "HideSCAHealth" With data: "1" In subkey: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\luafv Sets value: "Start" With data: "4" In subkey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore Sets value: "RPSessionInterval" With data: "0" In subkey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system Sets value: "EnableLUA" With data: "0" In subkey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender Sets value: "DisableAntiSpyware" With Data: "1"
Rogue Software Prevention Tips:
- Enable a firewall on your computer
- Get the latest computer updates for all your installed software
- Use up-to-date antivirus software
- Limit user privileges on the computer
- Use caution when opening attachments and accepting file transfers
- Use caution when clicking on links to webpages
- Avoid downloading pirated software
- Protect yourself against social engineering attacks
- Use strong passwords