How to remove BonanzaDeals – Removal Instructions
BonanzaDeals virus (Bonanza Deals)
The BonanzaDeals virus (also found as Bonanza Deals virus; though not technically a computer virus) is potential malware categorized as adware and a browser hijacker that installs to a Microsoft Windows computer system and attaches to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer as a browser add-on, browser helper object (BHO), and extension with or without user consent. BonanzaDeals also bundles with third-party items and malware including spyware and scareware.
Once BonanzaDeals malware is installed, it will begin to change existing internet browser settings and displays unwanted pop-up advertisements, in-text ads, banner ads, and especially drop-down coupons ads. BonanzaDeals even displays banner advertisements on legitimate websites without permission of the owner. These advertisements can be identified by text that says Ads not by this site.
BonanzaDeals will change Microsoft Windows start-up settings and internet browser settings. Furthermore unwanted applications used to promote BonanzaDeals advertisements may invade a user’s privacy by collecting and distributing sensitive user information.
BonanzaDeals malware and third-party items have also been reported to submit collected user information to third-party marketing and mailing lists without user consent. Some users have reported unwanted email spam, junk mail, and have even complained of unwanted telephone calls from telemarketers concerning their recent browser activity and history.
BonanzaDeals can access your data on all websites, read and modify your bookmarks, and access your tabs and browsing activity.
After the BonanzaDeals add-on or extension is removed from Google Chrome, or other internet browsers, BonanzaDeals may continue to display advertisements. If this is the case you will need to uninstall BonanzaDeals from Window’s Control Panel.
How does BonanzaDeals malware get onto a computer?
BonanzaDeals primarily bundles with third-party freeware and shareware. In some cases users are given the opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install BonanzaDeals adware and other items; however, the request to decline the offer is often ignored or presented in a confusing manner and BonanzaDeals will install without permission.
BonanzaDeals adware can also be manually and voluntarily downloaded from a variety of sources.
The unwanted adware platform may also hide inside third-party software and can be contracted from suspicious advertisements, email spam, torrents, etc.
How to remove BonanzaDeals adware
- Automatically remove BonanzaDeals – Scan for and automatically remove BonanzaDeals and third-party malware
- Manually remove BonanzaDeals – Remove/Uninstall BonanzaDeals software and third-party malware (if necessary)
1. Automatic BonanzaDeals removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove BonanzaDeals adware and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
2. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
3. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
4. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer (the image below shows a file that is NOT selected) or click the Delete button to remove quarantined files.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Bonanza Deals adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall BonanzaDeals and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for BonanzaDeals, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual BonanzaDeals removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall BonanzaDeals adware and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall BonanzaDeals
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for BonanzaDeals and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that BonanzaDeals may use a different title name.
How to remove BonanzaDeals add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove BonanzaDeals add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the BonanzaDeals extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to them.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the BonanzaDeals add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the BonanzaDeals add-on and remove it if located.