How to remove VIP Coupon virus (Removal Guide)
VIP Coupon virus
VIP Coupon (also found as VIPCoupon, VIP Coupons) is a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) often classified as adware, a browser hijacker, and spyware that displays pop-up advertisements on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. VIP Coupon installs to a Windows machine and attaches to affected browsers as a browser add-on, browser helper object (BHO), and extension without direct user permission.
Once potential VIPCoupon malware is installed, the unwanted program will being to collect user information and will display target advertisements, which can create additional privacy relating issues.
VIPCoupon advertisements are displayed in different forms such as in-text advertisements, pop-under advertisements that appear underneath an open browser window, common banners and skyscrapers, and more.
Most advertisements will contain text similar to “Ads by VIP Coupon, brought by VIP Coupon, or continue to VIPCoupon.”
Furthermore, information collected may be distributed to third-party contractors, which may result in unwanted email spam, junk mail, and telephone calls from telemarketers at home, on your cell phone, and at work.
How does VIPCoupon malware get onto a computer?
Users are sometimes given the opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install VIPCoupon software and other items; However, the request to decline the offer is often ignored or presented in a very confusing manner.
How to remove the VIPCoupon virus
- Automatically remove VIP Coupon virus – Scan for and automatically remove VIPCoupon and third-party malware
- Manually remove VIP Coupon virus – Remove/Uninstall VIPCoupon and third-party malware (if necessary)
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-986-8411 and they will kindly assist you with removing this infection
1. Automatic VIP Coupon virus removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove VIPCoupon and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
4. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall VIPCoupon adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall VIPCoupon and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for VIPCoupon, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual VIP Coupon virus removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall VIPCoupon and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall VIP Coupon
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for VIP Coupon and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that VIPCoupon may use a different title name than suggested.
How to remove VIP Coupon add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove VIP Coupon add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the VIPCoupon extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the VIPCoupon add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the VIPCoupon add-on and remove it if located.