How to find your WiFi password (Windows)
This guide explains how to find your WiFi password (also known as Wi-Fi) in the Windows Operating System. The basic instructions to find your WiFi password are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
1. Right click your internet access options in the task bar menu.
2. Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click Change adapter settings in the menu on the left side of the window.
4. Select Wi-Fi.
5. Click Wireless Properties and go to the Security tab.
6. Check the Show characters radio box to show your WiFi password.