UniDeeallsi (also known as UniDeals, UNiDealse, UniDeaalsa, UniDeaals a, UeniDeealsa, UniDeallsi, UniDueealssi) is adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that causes many problems for internet users. UniDeeallsi adware accesses user browsing data, serves targeted advertisements across Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and decreases computer and internet performance.
UniDeeallsi adware utlizes multiple browser attachments and programs that infiltrate a computer system without user knowledge.
Furthermore, the UniDeeallsi virus (although not technically a computer virus) is difficult to completely remove. Once the UniDeeallsi extension is manually removed and the browser window is closed, the extension will reappear the next time the browser window is opened. The browser attachment also runs in developer mode which allows it to gather and edit personal information and internet settings.
What is UniDeeallsi?
Publisher Description: N/A
- UniDeeallsi adware bundles with third-party malware, malicious files, and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
- The UniDeeallsi browser attachment can read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- The UniDeeallsi browser attachment can read and change your browsing history.
- The UniDeeallsi browser attachment can manage your apps, extensions, and themes.
- The UniDeeallsi browser attachment can manage your downloads.
How does UniDeeallsi get on a computer?
The UniDeeallsi virus is usually contracted without knowledge alongside downloadable content, such as freeware, shareware, torrents, and other items. In many cases users are given the opportunity to accept or decline a custom offer to install this program; However, the offer to decline the program from installing is often ignored or presented in a deceptive manner.
How to remove UniDeeallsi
- Step 1: Remove UniDeeallsi add-ons and extensions
- Step 2: Uninstall UniDeeallsi
- Step 3: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-879-0084
Step 1: Remove UniDeeallsi add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the UniDeeallsi extension and other suspicious extensions. Remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to each one.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the UniDeeallsi add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Step 2: Uninstall UniDeeallsi
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. On Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. In the list of installed programs, search for UniDeeallsi and other unwanted programs. Once an unwanted program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 3: Scan your computer for malware
1. Download and install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
2. Open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan.
4. Once the malware scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button and reboot your computer.
Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted programs using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.