Premium Streaming Show Guides
Premium Streaming Show Guides is recognized as a deceptive browser extension with low trust rating. The Premium Streaming Show Guides extension will change your browser settings and cause your browser to redirect to third-party websites once installed. It is primarily advertised on websites that promote malware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), adware, spyware, and unethical content through unethical advertising networks. To make matters worse, the Premium Streaming Show Guides extension has a lot of intrusive permissions that can invade your privacy and is known to be difficult to remove.
The Premium Streaming Show Guides extension for Google Chrome has a lot of permissions allowing it to read and change all your data on the websites you visit, read and change your browsing history, communicate with cooperating websites, and manage your apps, extensions, and themes. This is a very extreme amount of permissions that basically gives the extension control of your browser settings and the apps you use.
As previously mentioned, the Premium Streaming Show Guides extension is advertised on websites that also bolster malware, adware, spyware, and other malicious threats through unethical advertising networks. This means that if you found Premium Streaming Show Guides attached to your internet browser without your consent or knowledge it is likely that your computer picked-up other malicious programs that should be eradicated to ensure your privacy and safety.
It has been reported that the Premium Streaming Show Guides extension or browser extensions similar to it can also be automatically installed without user consent and knowledge by third-party malware, adware, and download managers. These third-party objects will also infect your computer with additional malware and other threats.
How to remove Premium Streaming Show Guides extension, viruses, and malware
This Premium Streaming Show Guides removal guide will help you remove the Premium Streaming Show Guides extension, viruses, malware, and other threats from your computer. Follow each step below to remove this infection and protect yourself, friends, and your family from cyber criminals.
- Step 1: Remove Premium Streaming Show Guides extension
- Step 2: Remove malware with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
- Step 3: Check your computer for malicious trace files with HitmanPro
- Step 4: Clean up and fix system issues with CCleaner
- Step 5: Manually repair browser settings (Optional)
1. Remove Premium Streaming Show Guides extension
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Click the trashcan icon next to the Chrome extension you want to remove.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Click Remove next to the Firefox add-on you want to remove.
1. Go to Tools (Alt+X) and click Manage add-ons.
2. Select the Internet Explorer add-on you want to remove with your mouse and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Click the Uninstall button next to the Safari extension you want to remove.
2. Remove malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Open your browser window and download Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Open the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing Malwarebytes.
- Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install Malwarebytes. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
- Open Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer.
- Click the Quarantine Selected button once the scan is finished.
- If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.
3. Check your computer for malicious trace files with HitmanPro
- Open your browser window and download HitmanPro.
- Open the executable file (hitmanpro_x64.exe or hitmanpro_x32.exe) to begin installing HitmanPro.
- Click the Next button, check “I accept the terms of the license agreement,” and click the Next button again.
- On the Setup page select “Yes, create a copy of HitmanPro so I can regularly scan this computer (recommended)” and add your email address to the registration fields to begin the free trial.
- Click Next to begin scanning your computer.
- Once the Scan results are displayed click the Next button and click the Next button again on the Removal results page.
4. Clean up and fix system issues with CCleaner
- Open your browser window and download CCleaner Professional or CCleaner Free.
- Open the executable file (ccsetup.exe or other) to begin installing CCleaner.
- Click the Install button to begin stalling the program.
- Click Run CCleaner to open the program when installation is complete.
- Select the Cleaner tab and click the Analyze button.
- When the Analyze process is complete click the Run Cleaner button to clean all files.
- Next, select the Registry tab and click the Scan for Issues button to scan for issues in your registry.
- When the scan is complete click the Fix selected Issues button and Fix All Selected Issues button to fix the issues.
- Next, select the Tools tab and click Startup. Examine each area, search for suspicious entries, and delete any suspicious startup entries by selecting the entry and clicking the Delete button.
- Next, click Browser Plugins and search each internet browser for unwanted browser add-ons and extensions. Click the extension you want to delete and click the Delete button to remove it.