Remove ads by PineApple AdBlocker on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and get rid of adware with this free PineApple AdBlocker removal guide.
What is PineApple AdBlocker?
Alike so many other similar programs and browser applications that claim to be useful, PineApple AdBlocker is said to be a misleading and potentially unwanted program (PUP) that may utilize misleading marketing tactics in order to infiltrate a computer system and display standalone targeted advertisements.
This adware may be promoted as a free browser add-on and extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer; However, numerous complaints found on the internet concerning this program claim that potential PineApple AdBlocker malware is actually used to block safe advertisements in order to display their own advertisements.
In many cases, users have said that PineApple AdBlocker and similar programs installed without their consent alongside other unwanted programs that should also be removed in order to stop unwanted ad and activities from continuously occurring.
How to remove PineApple AdBlocker (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
1. We highly recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while following the removal instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems or confusion that may arise.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings that have been changed during this infection. It can also fix system startup up settings and help uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
How to uninstall PineApple AdBlocker
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for software titled PineApple AdBlocker. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove PineApple AdBlocker add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the PineApple AdBlocker extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the PineApple AdBlocker add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the PineApple AdBlocker add-on and remove it if located.