How to remove MSASCuiL, viruses, and malware
What is MSASCuiL?
MSASCuiL (or MSASCuiL.exe) is one of two things. MSASCuiL.exe is an executable file that belongs to the Microsoft Windows Operating System by Microsoft or a malicious program (malware).
MSASCuiL.exe is an important and trustworthy part of the Windows Operating System and is rarely known to cause problems according to reports. The MSASCuiL.exe file is located in a subfolder of “C:\Program Files” and the size of the file ranges from 483,840 bytes to 631,808 bytes; However, the file size can be a different size depending on the version of Windows. The MSASCuiL does not have a visible window like common programs.
In many cases malware and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) will camouflage themselves as MSASCuiL.exe usually inside the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folders. The threatening programs are detected as malware, adware, browser hijackers, and trojans. It is recommend to check to see if this file is a threat with reputable software such as Malwarebytes Free or Malwarebytes 3.0.
Remove MSASCuiL with Malwarebytes
2. Open the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing Malwarebytes.
3. Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install Malwarebytes. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
4. Open Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer.
5. Click the Quarantine Selected button once the scan is finished.
6. If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.
Remove MSASCuiL with HitmanPro
1. Open your browser window and download HitmanPro.
2. Open the executable file (hitmanpro_x64.exe or hitmanpro_x32.exe) to begin installing HitmanPro.
3. Click the Next button, check “I accept the terms of the license agreement,” and click the Next button again.
4. On the Setup page select “Yes, create a copy of HitmanPro so I can regularly scan this computer (recommended)” and add your email address to the registration fields to begin the free trial.
5. Click Next to begin scanning your computer.
6. Once the Scan results are displayed click the Next button and click the Next button again on the Removal results page.
Clean up and fix issues with CCleaner
2. Open the executable file (ccsetup.exe or other) to begin installing CCleaner.
3. Click the Install button to begin stalling the program.
4. Click Run CCleaner to open the program when installation is complete.
5. Select the Cleaner tab and click the Analyze button.
6. When the Analyze process is complete click the Run Cleaner button to clean all files.
7. Next, select the Registry tab and click the Scan for Issues button to scan for issues in your registry.
8. When the scan is complete click the Fix selected Issues button and Fix All Selected Issues button to fix the issues.
9. Next, select the Tools tab and click Startup. Examine each area, search for suspicious entries, and delete any suspicious startup entries by selecting the entry and clicking the Delete button.
10. Next, click Browser Plugins and search each internet browser for unwanted browser add-ons and extensions. Click the extension you want to delete and click the Delete button to remove it.