How to remove InLog Browser (Virus Removal Guide)
InLog Browser is a dangerous malware that utilizes unethical distribution methods to get onto a computer and create high-level disturbances.
Table of Contents
According to VirusTotal, most Antivirus programs including Microsoft’s own security program, Malwarebytes, Emsisoft, and Symantec Norton detect files associated with InLog Browser as a Trojan, adware, spyware, and malware. There are a number of detection names linked to this program and its files including Spyware.Ursnif, Trojan.PSW.Stealer, and W32.Malware.gen. The program may also bundle with other threats including third-party malware, viruses, and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
InLog Browser malware employs suspicious behavior once it has been installed which includes loading modules, opening files, and running in the background. The malicious program may also attempt to install other known threats including bogus Antivirus programs such as Segurazo, display pop-up advertisements while the user is browsing the web, and display misleading notification messages on Windows desktop.
In addition to these threats, InLog Browser malware may utilize various names to stay hidden on a computer it infects. An example of a name used by this program is Inlog-6rowser.
InLog Browser malware tricks users into installing it by utilizing malicious advertising practices and networks to promote itself across numerous websites and during the installation process of free programs which may be considered fake. Advertisements from the network may promote third-party threats including adware and spyware and promote fake programs in hopes that the download manager can inject the computer with malware.
In some cases, fake programs may claim to be something they are not in order to trick users into installing them and infecting their computers with malware. Fake programs may claim to be legitimate programs like a browser, update, or emulator, and give you the option to install third-party programs.
InLog Browser Removal guide
The InLog Browser removal guide on this page will remove InLog Browser, viruses, malware, and other threats from your computer. Although we mention that this program can be manually uninstalled following our instructions please be advised that uninstalling the program will not remove every file associated with it nor will it remove malware, adware, spyware, and other threats. We advise you to remove malware, viruses, and potentially unwanted programs using the instructions on this page once the program is uninstalled. The software recommended in this guide is tested and free to use although you may also purchase the full version of the product to obtain real-time protection. Real-time protection stops malware from infecting your device and allows you to safely browse the web.
Removal guide contents
STEP 1: Uninstall InLog Browser
1. Right-click the start menu.
2. Go to Apps and Features.
3. Click InLog Browser and click the Uninstall button.
In other versions of Windows: Open the Start menu, go to the Control Panel, go to Uninstall a Program, select/highlight the program you want to uninstall, and click Uninstall.
STEP 2: Remove malware, viruses, and potentially unwanted programs
1. Download and install Malwarebytes from their website. Malwarebytes will seamlessly guide you through the quick installation process.
2. When Malwarebytes is installed, click the blue Scan button to begin scanning your computer for malware and potentially unwanted programs. The scan may take several minutes to complete depending on how many files are on your device.
3. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.
4. Reboot the computer.
STEP 3: Remove tracking files and repair Windows registry
1. Download and install CCleaner Free or CCleaner Professional from their website. CCleaner will seamlessly guide you through the quick installation process.
2. When CCleaner is installed, go to the Easy Clean tab (this is usually the welcome screen).
3. Click the Start button to scan your computer for trackers and junk files.
4. When the analysis is complete, click the Clean All button.
5. Next, go to the Registry tab and click the Scan for Issues button.
6. When the scan is complete, click the Fix selected Issues… button.
7. As a precaution, click Yes to back up the registry before making changes to it and save the Reg File (.reg) file to your computer.
8. Click the Fix All Selected Issues button and then click Close once all problems have been removed.
In addition, CCleaner can be used to uninstall programs, disable programs from starting when your computer starts, disable browser plugins, and more. These features can be found in the Tools tab.