How to remove Segurazo (Virus Removal Guide)
What is Segurazo?
Segurazo, also called Segurazo Antivirus or Segurazo Realtime Protection Lite, is recognized as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and malware by reputable Antivirus engines. The distributor describes Segurazo as an Antivirus program with innovative security features such as real-time protection, threat-detection, and other stuff that isn’t actually innovative at all.
Due to various concerns, Segurazo Antivirus is detected as a potentially malicious or malicious program. When the program is installed, users may experience:
- Pop-up advertisements
- Browser redirects
- Promotional search content
- Declining browser performance and functionality
Additionally, Segurazo Antivirus is known to bundle with other potentially unwanted programs and malware which is a major security issue. This means that if you found Segurazo Antivirus installed on your computer or viewed a Segurazo advertisement somewhere it is likely that other threats have been introduced to your computer without your knowledge. If this is the case, you may experience different symptoms unrelated to the Segurazo Antivirus program.
It is strongly recommended to avoid installing potentially unwanted programs and to remove them from your computer immediately. This page contains instructions to remove Segurazo Antivirus from Windows and scan your computer for malware using reputable Antivirus software such as Malwarebytes and HitmanPro.
How to Remove Segurazo Antivirus
This removal tutorial was designed to provide comprehensive removal steps to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus and remove all traces of malware from your computer. It is designed to be easy to follow, yet detailed to help you eradicate every single spec of malware on your computer.
Step 1: Use Malwarebytes to Scan for Malware and PUPs
Malwarebytes will remove Segurazo Antivirus, known malware, and PUPs from your computer.
Why should you buy the premium version?
Malwarebytes Premium has real-time protection that automatically protects your computer and other devices from viruses, spyware, and malware. With Malwarebytes Premium you can stay ahead and safely browse the web with confidence.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as mb3-setup-1878.1878-18.104.22.16839.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed Malwarebytes, click the Scan Now button to begin scanning your computer.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine Selected button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.
Step 2: Use HitmanPro to Remove Remaining Trace Files
HitmanPro will remove remaining trace files, malware, tracking files, and repair settings.
1. Download HitmanPro. Fill out the information on their website and download the executable file.
Why should you buy the full version?
HitmanPro is a little different than your usual security program. It goes beyond simply removing viruses, it completely eradicates all traces and remnants of the infection. HitmanPro is also designed to run alongside your Antivirus program which makes it a match up great with Malwarebytes Premium.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as HitmanPro.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed HitmanPro, click the Next button to begin scanning your computer.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button to remove all threats detected by HitmanPro.
Step 3: Use CCleaner to Clean Your System, Maintain Browser Settings, and Update Programs
Use CCleaner to get rid of junk files and temporary files that can remain on your system, maintain browser settings that may have been modified by malware, and update software (if needed) in order to keep your computer up to date with the latest security patches.
Why should you buy the professional version?
CCleaner Professional has the power of real-time automation, so your computer always stays clean, safe, and fast. CCleaner Pro bundles privacy protection, system cleaning, and more with outstanding customer service.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as ccsetup556.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed CCleaner, click the Analyze button to begin analyzing your system.
4. Once analyzation is complete, click the Run Cleaner button to clean your system.
5. Now, let’s run through the Tools section; Go to Tools.
6. Uninstall: Is there a program you missed uninstalling before? CCleaner can often show you programs that are hidden from the Control panel.
7. Software Updater: Are there any programs to update? Make sure to keep the programs on your computer up-to-date to avoid issues with security vulnerabilities.
8. Startup: Go through the Windows, Scheduled Tasks, and Context Menu tabs. Are there any suspicious startup keys enabled? If so, highlight them with your mouse and click the Delete button to remove them.
9. Browser Plugins: Go through the tabs for each browser installed on your computer. Are there any suspicious plugins installed? If so, highlight them with your mouse and click the Delete button to remove them.
10. Finally, let’s clean up the registry. Get out of the Tools area and go to Registry.
11. Click the Scan for Issues button and follow the instructions.
12. Once the registry scan is complete click the Fix selected Issues… button and follow the instructions to fill all the selected issues found in your computer’s registry.
Step 4: Uninstall Segurazo Antivirus From Windows
Uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from Google Chrome.
1. Right-click the Start menu.
2. Click to Apps and Features.
3. Find Segurazo Antivirus and click the Uninstall button.