How to enable USB Debugging Mode on Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
Android Samsung Galaxy S3, and newer model Samsung smartphones, come with a USB Debugging Mode (Debug Mode, Developer mode). USB Debugging Mode is intended for development purposes only. The mode can be used to copy data between your computer and your device, install applications on your device without notification, and read log data. There are also ways to modify the vibration of your phone and other features in debug mode.
If you need to turn on USB Debugging Mode on your Samsung Galaxy follow the simple steps below!
1. Pull down the notifications menu and click the settings (clockwork) icon in the top right corner.
2. Click General or More (depending on your model) and scroll down to and select About device or About phone.
3. Scroll down and find Build number. Click Build number 1-7 times until a quick notification is displayed that says developer mode is on or developer mode has already been turned on.
4. Go back to the General or More menu and select Developer options.
5. Click USB debugging until the checkmark appears and click OK to Allow USB debugging if a message is promoted. Your Samsung Galaxy is now in USB debugging mode.