How to remove AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 (Virus Removal Guide)
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 (AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 – Unregistered Version) is a computer virus that is considered a dangerous rogue Microsoft Windows security program in the FakeVimes family of computer infections. The AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus masquerades as a legitimate security program alike similar malicious programs in the family. The rogue FakeVimes programs are malware known to manufacture non-existent security threats in order to scare computer users into activating and purchasing the fraudulent software.
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 will perform a bogus computer scan that will ultimately result in numerous infections after the malware is contracted. The infections found in the scan results do not actually exist on the computer system. Instead, this is a scare tactic used by AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 malware to frighten users into activating and purchasing the ‘unregistered’ product and other sponsored items. This is why this type of software is also known as scareware.
Furthermore, potential AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 malware may install alongside other unwanted programs, malware, and other malicious threats that can cause additional issues for computer users. If this rogue program is on your computer it is likely that additional items are also present.
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 scareware also restricts access to the internet and can block legitimate programs used to eradicate it, as well as applications such as Windows Task Manager. It will usually terminate these programs and applications and will display a notification or message stating that the program has become infected.
Severe System Damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. Act now, click here for a free security scan.
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Attention, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
How to remove AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015
Remove AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 malware in 2 easy steps with this free AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 removal guide. Get rid of the AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus, third-party malware, and other rogue programs using each step provided on this webpage.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for the AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
Step 1: Scan your computer for AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 malware
1. We highly recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 and other malicious threats. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware after install. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually perform a scan once the Anti-Malware program has opened. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. When the malware scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can additionally chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these malicious files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
CCleaner can be used to automatically cleanup and repair browser and system settings that have been affected by AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus.
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.