Winferno Registry Power Cleaner by Winferno.com is a program that is known to cause issues for computer users. It is widely reported by internet security analysts and vendors as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that employs deceptive marketing tactics in order to get onto a computer system with out user knowledge and deploy tactics to create customers. The program is promoted as a free Microsoft Windows registry cleaning and optimization tool; However, the program is not actually free to use.
Winferno Registry Power Cleaner is essentially a free trial. This may not be apparent if manually installing this program. The cost to use this product is $39.99 a year.
Furthermore, this program is often referred to as the Winferno Registry Power Cleaner virus, although this program is not defined as a computer virus. This is partly because this program is known to infiltrate a computer system without user knowledge, usually alongside other unwanted programs and potential threats.
What is Winferno Registry Power Cleaner?
Publisher Description: Find & Safely Repair likely registry errors that can make your PC unstable. Using a high performance algorithm, Registry Power Cleaner deep scans your PC to locate likely registry errors that may cause system crashes and freezes. Next Registry Power Cleaner applies powerful fixes to help stabilize your PC.
How to remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner
- Step 1: Uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner from Windows
- Step 2: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 3: Cleanup and repair settings
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-879-0084
Step 1: Uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner from Windows
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. In the list of installed programs, search for Winferno Registry Power Cleaner. Once the program is located, double click the program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 2: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing malware and potentially unwanted programs. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Open the Anti-Malware program after the program is installed.
4. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to install updates if prompted to do so.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button and reboot your computer.
Step 3: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.