MyDailyRunway by MindSpark (also searched for as MyDailyRunway toolbar, MyDailyRunway virus, My Daily Runway) is an adware type browser extension that hijackers your browser settings and serves advertisements across Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, and other web browsers. The adware is not essentially recognized as malicious, but it may cause several issues, spy on you, and bundle with other unwanted programs and malware. MyDailyRunway adware is ad-supported and/or supported by sponsored search results; it will generate unwanted advertisements in the browser and cause browser redirects to questionable webpages.
What is MyDailyRunway?
MyDailyRunway is promoted as a free browser toolbar that contains quick links to information about fashion. Even if MyDailyRunway does what it is supposed to do, the user can be affected because of its data collection policy and changes to existing internet browser settings.
MyDailyRunway Removal Guide
MyDailyRunway can be uninstalled manually from your computer and internet browser. We have provided several steps below the article to show you how remove MyDailyRunway and other threats. However, if you have clicked on any random ads or have been redirected to suspicious websites, your system may have been exposed to malware and other threats. To make sure your PC is completely clean and your information is protected from cyber criminals, we recommend that you follow all the steps below.
Step 1: Uninstall MyDailyRunway from Windows
Follow the instructions to uninstall MyDailyRunway and other programs that it may bundle with from your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computer. If you do not find MyDailyRunway installed on your computer but still notice unwanted symptoms such as pop-up ads while you browse the web it is recommended to use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro to eradicate troublesome files.
1. Open Windows Start or Task menu and go to the Control Panel (or directly to Programs and Features).
2. In the “Programs” section click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove programs).
3. Search for MyDailyRunway and other programs in the list of installed programs and double click the program you want to remove to uninstall it. You can also select MyDailyRunway with your mouse and click the Uninstall button once it appears. Once you have uninstalled MyDailyRunway look for other unwanted programs in the list of installed programs and uninstall any if they are found. A general tip is to click “Installed On” to locate any programs that installed around the same time.
Step 2: Remove unwanted browser attachments
Follow the instructions to remove MyDailyRunway add-ons and extensions, as well as other attachments that it may bundle with from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer & Edge, and Apple Safari. If you do not find a MyDailyRunway attachments installed on your internet browser but still notice unwanted symptoms such as pop-up ads while you browse the web it is recommended to use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro to eradicate troublesome files. To remove MyDailyRunway from Microsoft internet browsers you must uninstall the program.
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the MyDailyRunway extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the MyDailyRunway add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the MyDailyRunway extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
Step 3: Remove MyDailyRunway with Malwarebytes
Follow the instructions to remove MyDailyRunway with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
1. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
2. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
3. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
4. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
Step 4: Remove MyDailyRunway with HitmanPro
Follow the instructions to remove MyDailyRunway with HitmanPro second-opinion software.
1. Download and install HitmanPro second opinion scanner and removal tool.
3. Once Hitman Pro is installed, open the program and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button again to delete any threats or traces on your system.
5. If you are initially using the free version, to activate it, enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
6. Restart your computer by selecting Reboot.
Step 5: Clean and repair your computer with CCleaner
Follow the instructions to clean your computer and repair your computer’s settings.
[button link=”https://secure.piriform.com/502/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=https%3a%2f%2fwww.piriform.com%2fccleaner%2fdownload%2fprofessional” align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download CCleaner[/button]
2. Once installed, open the program and go to the main Cleaner screen and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries. If you find any thing suspicious click it and click the Delete button to remove it.
4. Finally, go to the Registry window and click the Scan for Issues button. When the scan is complete click the Fix selected issues… button and click Fix All Selected Issues.