What is Easy Deals?
Easy Deals is adware that generates pop-up advertisements on Google Chrome, Mozilla FIrefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Easy Deals adware employs browser items, including helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, extensions, and other software to access, observe, and collect user browser data. Collected user browser data is used to serve targeted advertisements, but may also be shared with third-parties.
Collected user browser data includes browsing activities, history, bookmarks, and more. This information may be found as personal to many internet users. In most cases this information is used for advertisements, but may also be useful for third-party marketing lists that will result in unwanted email spam, junk mail at home, and phone calls from telemarketers.
Potential Easy Deals malware also implements browser helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, and extensions that can adjust existing browser settings during install. This includes browser shortcuts, bookmarks, homepages, default search engines, themes and more. This will cause internet browsers to redirect to and start-up on questionable websites.
If you see ads by Easy Deals on Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer while browsing the internet, it is very likely that additional items are also installed and will need to be removed to stop unwanted pop-up ads, browser redirects, and other unwanted activities.
How to remove Easy Deals (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Easy Deals and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Easy Deals adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Easy Deals
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select ‘Programs and Features’).
2. From the Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. Search for Easy Deals in the list of installed programs. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove Easy Deals add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove Easy Deals add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Easy Deals extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Easy Deals add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Easy Deals add-on and remove it if located.