Search.feelbegin.com (also searched for as the search.feelbegin.com virus) is a deceptive and untrustworthy webpage and search engine that is promoted by multiple potentially unwanted programs and adware type objects. Once a program used to promote search.feelbegin.com is installed and/or attached to your internet browser you may notice your homepage, new tab setting, and default search engine change to search.feelbegin.com. In turn when you start your browser, open a new browser tab, or search the web via the address bar you will be redirect to search.feelbegin.com and other webpages. The search.feelbegin.com webpage can affect multiple internet browsers such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer and multiple operating systems including Mac OS and Windows.
If your internet browser initially starts up on or redirects to search.feelbegin.com when you open a new tab or search the web it means that unwanted programs and browser add-ons have been contracted. In order to remove search.feelbegin.com you must uninstall programs and remove browser add-ons and extensions associated with the website. Unwanted programs and browser attachments often arrive alongside malicious software (malware) and other threats that can cause other problems.
The search.feelbegin.com webpage is used by unethical third-party software bundlers, download managers, and advertising platforms to generate revenue through sponsored third-party search results, advertisements, affiliate programs, and more. The third-party objects that promote this website usually bundle software that changes your existing browser settings, which causes browser redirects to search.feelbegin.com.
The method to remove search.feelbegin.com and possible malware from your computer is simple. You must manually change your existing browser settings, possibly remove unwanted browser add-ons and extensions, and uninstall third-party programs. We also strongly suggest that you scan your computer for existing malware that can remain hidden on your computer.
How to remove Search.feelbegin.com
- Step 1: Uninstall potentially unwanted programs
- Step 2: Remove browser add-on and extensions
- Step 3: Remove search.feelbegin.com search engine
- Step 4: Remove search.feelbegin.com homepage
- Step 5: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 6: Clean up and repair settings
Step 1: Uninstall potentially unwanted programs
1. Go to the Control Panel on Windows Start Menu.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove a program).
3. A list of programs installed on your computer will appear. Search for suspicious and unwanted programs such as Feelbegin and others in the list of installed programs. Once a program you want to remove is located, double click to begin the uninstall process (or select the program and click Uninstall).
Step 2: Remove browser add-ons and extensions
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the unwanted extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the unwanted extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the unwanted add-on, select it, and remove it.
Step 3: Remove search.feelbegin.com search engine
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the small search magnify glass near the search box (not url/search field) and click “Manage Search Engines…”. Remove search.feelbegin.com search engine from the list of search providers by highlighting the selections and clicking remove.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer navigate to Tools > Manage Add Ons > Search Providers and remove search.feelbegin.com search engine from the list.
- In Google Chrome, click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings > Manage search engines… click the X next to search.feelbegin.com search engine to remove it.
Step 4: Remove search.feelbegin.com homepage
- In Mozilla Firefox navigate to Tools > Options or click Firefox in the top left corner and click Options > Options. Under the General tab remove search.feelbegin.com from the “Home Page:” field and replace it with your preferred home page URL.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer navigate to Tools >Internet Options. Remove search.feelbegin.com from the Home Page field and replace it with your preferred URL.
- In Google Chrome click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings.Click “Set pages” under the On startup option. Remove search.feelbegin.com and replace it with your preferred homepage URL.
Step 5: Scan your computer for malware
1. Download and Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
2. Once Malwarebytes is installed, open the Anti-Malware program and click the Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
3. When the malware scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer to completely remove detected files.
Step 6: Clean up and repair settings
1. Download and Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Open CCleaner after it is installed and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search for suspicious entries through each tab starting from Windows, Internet Explorer, etc., all the way to Context Menu and click Disable and Delete once anything you do not recognize is found. This will help you locate and remove unwanted browser attachments and repair other settings.