Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock is a heuristic detection used to detect a Trojan Horse. It is versatile malware primarily used to carry out numerous tasks depending on the author or distributor.
Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock exhibits malicious behavior on a target’s computer which may include:
- Use your CPU and bandwidth.
- Download and install malware.
- Steal your personal information including your usernames, passwords, credit cards numbers, and more.
- Show pop-up advertisements and system notifications.
- Establish remote access to your computer.
- Record your keystrokes.
- Use your computer for pay-per-click fraud.
Antivirus software including Windows Security (Windows Defender) may detect files legitimate and safe files as Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock. This is called a “false positive.” To determine whether or not a file on your computer is malicious, submit the file for a scan at https://www.virustotal.com/. The scan will provide you with a list of Antivirus engines that detect the file to determine if the file is safe or malicious.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock
The Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock removal tutorial on this page was published to provide easy removal steps that will remove Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock and leftover traces of malware on your computer.
Use These Steps To Remove Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock
Step 1: Use Windows Security
Use Microsoft’s built-in Windows Security options to enable a scan. Windows Security is your home to view and manage the security and health of your device.
1. Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
2. Go to Update & Security > Windows Security.
3. Click the Open Windows Security button to open the Windows Security interface.
4. Go to Virus & threat protection (designated by a shield icon).
5. There are several scan options: To perform a quick scan, click the Quick scan button. To perform a full, custom, or Windows Defender Offline scan click the Scan options link.
Step 2: Use Malwarebytes to Scan for Malware and PUPs
Use Malwarebytes to scan your computer for malware and Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs). Malwarebytes is and Antimalware program that will scan your computer and remove malware and other suspicious files.
Why should you buy the premium version?
Malwarebytes Premium has real-time protection that automatically protects your computer and other devices from viruses, spyware, and malware. With Malwarebytes Premium you can stay ahead and safely browse the web with confidence.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as mb3-setup-1878.1878-18.104.22.16839.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed Malwarebytes, click the Scan Now button to begin scanning your computer.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine Selected button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.
Step 3: Use HitmanPro to Remove Remaining Trace Files
Use HitmanPro to scan your computer for remaining trace files. HitmanPro will scan your computer and get rid of malicious files and tracking cookies.
1. Download HitmanPro. Fill out the information on their website and download the executable file.
Why should you buy the full version?
HitmanPro is a little different than your usual security program. It goes beyond simply removing viruses, it completely eradicates all traces and remnants of the infection. HitmanPro is also designed to run alongside your Antivirus program which makes it a match up great with Malwarebytes Premium.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as HitmanPro.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed HitmanPro, click the Next button to begin scanning your computer.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button to remove all threats detected by HitmanPro.
Step 4: Use CCleaner to Clean Your System, Maintain Browser Settings, and Update Programs
Use CCleaner to get rid of junk files and temporary files that can remain on your system, maintain browser settings that may have been modified by malware, and update software (if needed) in order to keep your computer up to date with the latest security patches.
Why should you buy the professional version?
CCleaner Professional has the power of real-time automation, so your computer always stays clean, safe, and fast. CCleaner Pro bundles privacy protection, system cleaning, and more with outstanding customer service.
2. Double click the executable file or icon, such as ccsetup556.exe to begin installing the program.
3. When you have installed CCleaner, click the Analyze button to begin analyzing your system.
4. Once analyzation is complete, click the Run Cleaner button to clean your system.
5. Now, let’s run through the Tools section; Go to Tools.
6. Uninstall: Is there a program you missed uninstalling before? CCleaner can often show you programs that are hidden from the Control panel.
7. Software Updater: Are there any programs to update? Make sure to keep the programs on your computer up-to-date to avoid issues with security vulnerabilities.
8. Startup: Go through the Windows, Scheduled Tasks, and Context Menu tabs. Are there any suspicious startup keys enabled? If so, highlight them with your mouse and click the Delete button to remove them.
9. Browser Plugins: Go through the tabs for each browser installed on your computer. Are there any suspicious plugins installed? If so, highlight them with your mouse and click the Delete button to remove them.
10. Finally, let’s clean up the registry. Get out of the Tools area and go to Registry.
11. Click the Scan for Issues button and follow the instructions.
12. Once the registry scan is complete click the Fix selected Issues… button and follow the instructions to fill all the selected issues found in your computer’s registry.