Share Anything virus
Share Anything by Long Mile Solutions, LLC (also found as shareanything) is a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) categorized as adware, a browser hijacker, and spyware that causes pop-up advertisements to appear on Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox by utilizing browser add-ons, browser helper objects (BHOs), and browser extensions.
Once Share Anything is installed to a Microsoft Windows machine and attached to Chrome, Internet Explorer, and/or Firefox, the adware program will begin to collect user information including information manually submitted to the program by the user (such as your name, email address, home address, etc.) and other information manually submitted online (user names, passwords, social media data), as well as browsing and computing activity, such as browser bookmarks and history, and installed programs.
Share Anything malware may use the collected information to display targeted advertisements, but may also submit the data to third-party contractors for use in marketing and mailing lists. In turn, users have reported unwanted email spam, junk mail at home, and even telephone calls from telemarketers and potential scam artists.
Share Anything generates a variety of advertisements including in-text ads that appear when a user hovers over hyperlinked text, in-image advertisements that appear when a user hovers over an image or retail item, simple banner and skyscraper ads that may appear on any website and may cover legitimate adverts, as well as pop-under ads that appear underneath an open browser window, and much more.
Some Share Anything ads appear at the bottom of an open browser window and say “Deals” or something similar to “Ads by Share Anything” on them, while others may say something similar to “brought by” or “continue by.”
How does Share Anything adware get onto a computer?
Share Anything can be manually and voluntarily downloaded from a variety of locations, but most users have complained that the adware program installed without their consent. In most cases, Share Anything adware bundles with third-party freeware and shareware found on websites such as download.com.
In other cases, Share Anything adware is contracted via advertisements, email spam, social media content, torrents, and other suspicious links.
How to remove the Share Anything virus
- Automatically remove Share Anything virus – Scan for and automatically remove Share Anything and third-party malware
- Manually remove Share Anything virus – Remove/Uninstall Share Anything and third-party malware (if necessary)
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-986-8411 and they will kindly assist you with removing this infection
1. Automatic Share Anything virus removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Share Anything and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
4. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Share Anything adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Share Anything (by Long Mile Solutions, LLC) and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Share Anything, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Share Anything virus removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Share Anything and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall Share Anything
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Share Anything (by Long Mile Solutions, LLC) and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that Share Anything may use a different title name than suggested.
How to remove Share Anything add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove Share Anything add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Share Anything extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Share Anything add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Share Anything add-on and remove it if located.