How to remove Malware Crusher (Virus Removal Guide)
Malware Crusher by Innovana Thinklabs Limited (or Malware Crusher Inc) is currently recognized as a HackTool by Antiy-AVL, Unwanted Application by Comodo, Unwanted Program by DrWeb, Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) by Malwarebytes, and Heuristic threat by Sophos. You can view more information about which Antivirus programs detect Malware Crusher and the detections names on Google’s VirusTotal website.
Malware Crusher is self-promoted as an easy to use dedicated Antimalware and Anti-Spyware program for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 that removes malware and spyware. The program is free to download and install and the initial installation may include a free scan procedure; However, the program is not free to use and a subscription to the full version called Malware Crusher PRO Version must be purchased in order to remove any detected malware as well as perform a second scan.
There are several concerns with the program which may lead to negative feedback by legitimate Antivirus vendors:
- The program is advertised by malicious advertising networks.
- The program is advertised alongside malware, adware, spyware, trojans, and other potential cyber threats.
- The program may be downloaded in the background without user knowledge by third-party programs.
- The program displays advertisements and notifications.
Due to the issues listed above and others, Malware Crusher may is considered a potential threat or questionable program. The program may bundle with malware, adware, spyware, and other problematic computer threats which is cause for concern with privacy and can affect the way a computer is operating.
How to install Malware Crusher
Malware Crusher can be downloaded from the developer’s website but the biggest issue is that it can often be installed by third-party malware, trojans, and other threats that may perform the procedure in the background without user consent.
It is important to be alert when installing free software off of the internet. For example, advertisements and suspicious websites may promote malware or something else as something it is not such as an update, computer game, or media player. When the installation process of said malware or other program is initiated, the user may be asked to install Malware Crusher as a complementary program; However, in some cases, the option to accept or decline the installation of the program is designed to be confusing and deceptive.
In addition, use caution when installing anything from the internet. The installation process may ask you if you want to download and install additional programs. Be sure to decline these options to avoid anything dangerous.
How to remove Malware Crusher
Follow the removal instructions to remove Malware Crusher, viruses, malware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), and other threats from your computer.
Uninstall Malware Crusher and other unwanted programs
Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) may be on your computer. We advise you to uninstall questionable programs that may have been installed through Apps and Features.
1. Right-click the Start menu (Windows icon in the taskbar) and go to Apps and Features.
2. Locate the program you want to remove, click it, and then click the Uninstall button.
1. Open the Start menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program button.
3. Locate the program you want to remove, click it, and click Uninstall.
Scan your computer for malware and viruses
Malware, adware, spyware, ransomware, potentially unwanted programs, and viruses may be present on your computer. We recommend that you scan your computer with Malwarebytes to detect and remove known threats.
1. Download and install Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes will seamlessly guide you through the quick installation process.
2. Once Malwarebytes is installed, click the blue Scan button to begin scanning your computer for malware, viruses, and potentially unwanted programs. The scan may take several minutes to complete.
3. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.
4. Reboot your computer.
Tracking files allow bad guys to track you online and changes to the Windows registry can cause numerous problems. Clean up your computer’s registry, remove tracking files, and remove junk files from your computer with CCleaner by Piriform.
1. Download and install CCleaner. CCleaner will seamlessly guide you through the quick installation process.
2. Once CCleaner is installed, click the Take my PC Health Check button or go to Health Check > Next and follow the instructions to begin checking your PC’s health.
3. When the scan is complete, click Make it better button to remove trackers, remove junk files, disable startup apps, and more.
4. Go to Registry and click Scan for Issues to check your computer for registry issues.
5. When the scan is complete, click Fix selected Issues, backup the registry, and click Fix Issue or Fix All Issues.