What is FlexibleShopper?
FlexibleShopper is a program that often gets on to a computer without user consent and knowledge. Most users often notice this program has installed once unwanted advertisements appear while browsing the internet.
FlexibleShopper is detected as adware by most reputable malware removal and internet security products that often installs alongside other unwanted programs and browser add-ons and extensions. In many cases these browser add-ons and extensions have implemented permissions set allowing them to access and manipulate browser data. Information includes a user’s browsing activities, bookmarks, and history.
User browser data may be submitted to marketing lists and used to serve targeted advertisements to the user.
How to remove FlexibleShopper (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes is open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. *Before the scan is started, Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, fix system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
How to uninstall FlexibleShopper
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for software titled FlexibleShopper. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove FlexibleShopper add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the FlexibleShopper extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the FlexibleShopper add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the FlexibleShopper add-on and remove it if located.