Dust Storm Warnings
How to turn off Dust Storm Warnings on an Android device.
A Dust Storm Warning is a Severe Alert that is sent to your phone at whenever an alert is necessary.
Although this can save your life, some people might want to turn off Dust Storm Warnings on their Android devices. For example, someone might have more than 1 Android device and the Dust Storm Warnings might be overwhelming at times.
Turn Dust Storm Warnings off or on
1. Go to Messages (In newer Android devices you can swipe down to pull up the App screen. On later devices you can go to Apps.).
2. Tap the 3 dots icon in the top right.
3. Tap Settings and go to Emergency alert settings.
4. Tap Emergency alerts to enter the EMERGENCY ALERTS menu.
5. Clear the check box for Severe Alert to turn Dust Storm Warnings off.
To turn Dust Storm Warnings back on use the same instructions.