1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa Bitcoin Wallet Scams
1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa is a Bitcoin wallet, or Cryptocurrency wallet, linked to many internet scams including sextortion email scams. Sextortion email scams typically state that someone has hacked your device and recorded you through your camera during intimate moments. And, in order for the video to be deleted, the scammers ask you to pay them a large amount of money in Bitcoin.
The purpose of the 1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa Bitcoin wallet is to maintain anonymous exchanges between the scammer and their targets.
Scammers use private crypto wallets like Coinbase as a place to store and move cryptocurrency like Bitcoin without getting caught. In some instances, cryptocurrency wallets may be examined by government agencies and security researchers, but for the most part, the owner of the wallet remains unidentified.
The scammers associated with this Bitcoin wallet typically target people who have had their data leaked online after a data breach on a third-party site such as Adobe, Experian, or Brave. In most cases, full names, usernames, passwords, telephone numbers, and more area leaked online and sold or exchanged on the dark web.
- A good way to check if your email address has been jeopardized in a data breach is to scan your email address for free using https://haveibeenpwned.com/.
If you received a suspicious email message requesting you to send a Bitcoin payment to 1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa, ignore it, the message is fraudulent. However, since your information may have been leaked online it is advised to secure your accounts to avoid being exploited by another party.
Follow these best practices to secure your online accounts:
- Create a unique password for all the accounts you access online. Avoid reusing the same password for more than one account.
- Use a password manager such as 1Password, LastPass, or Roboform if you have trouble remembering passwords.
- Use special characters such as !@#$& to make your passwords harder for people to crack.
- Use multi-factor authentication (MFA) such as two-factor authentication (2FA) whenever possible to add an extra layer of security.
- Use a secure email service that provides end-to-end encryption such as Tutanota or ProtonMail.
- Use Antivirus software such as Microsoft’s built-in Windows Defender Antivirus that is free and better than a lot of Antivirus programs on the market, especially when combined with Malwarebytes.
Example of scam email message linked to 1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa:
Access to your account (EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED) in my hands
This is important information for you!
Some months ago I hacked your OS and got full access to your account
On day of hack your account has password:
So, you can change the password, yes.. Or already changed… But my malware intercepts it every time.
How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability. I used it…
If you interested you can read about it: CVE-2019-1663 – a vulnerability in the web-based management interface of the Cisco routers.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.
After that, I made a full backup of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).
A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I’m talk you about sites for adults.
I want to say – you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!
And I got an idea….
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!
I’m know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $731 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!
Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1LwoM3aSGNhtPyGrH9XAZWMAxmjkFe6zLa
You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: “how to replenish btc wallet”.
It’s extremely easy
For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.
After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your “enjoys”.
I hope you understand your situation.
– Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
– Do not try to contact me (this is impossible, I wrote this letter from your account)
– Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.
P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker
I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.
Do not hold evil! I just good do my job.