1ClickMovieDownloader (1ClickMovieDownloader virus, 1ClickMovieDownloader V1, 1ClickMovieDownloader V2) is adware that can access and modify user browser data, including all browsing activities, bookmarks, and history. In turn, the adware will utilize the browsing data to serve pop-up advertisements. This is called targeted advertising.
1ClickMovieDownloader adware and similar advertisement-supported programs don’t just use collected user data to serve targeted advertisements across. They also share collected user data with third-parties, including mailing and marketing lists.
Potential 1ClickMovieDownloader malware is frequently referred to as the “1ClickMovieDownloader virus” because the adware is known to be destructive, create additional settings, and will bundle with other unwanted programs, malware, and malicious threats that can cause further issues.
How to remove 1ClickMovieDownloader
This 1ClickMovieDownloader removal guide will help you completely remove the 1ClickMovieDownloader virus, other unwanted programs, additional malware, and get rid of ads by 1ClickMovieDownloader on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. If you need assistance removing this infection please call our toll free number at 1-866-521-2427.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall 1ClickMovieDownloader
- Step 4: Remove 1ClickMovieDownloader browser attachments
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing 1ClickMovieDownloader. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall 1ClickMovieDownloader using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall 1ClickMovieDownloader
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for 1ClickMovieDownloader. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove 1ClickMovieDownloader browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the 1ClickMovieDownloader extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the 1ClickMovieDownloader add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the 1ClickMovieDownloader add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.