You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video (Facebook Scam)
There is a new Facebook scam that hijacks Facebook accounts and spams the victims NewsFeed with disturbing images of individuals with holes in their skin. Usually the image will show a persons should and back with large holes and objects inside and there will be text below the image that says something similar to [18+ VIDEO] You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video.
The “You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video” Facebook scam is used by criminals to infect a computer with malware and viruses. In reality there is no video. This Facebook scam targets people with a fear of holes in their skin, a condition called trypophobia.
If a victim is to click a link provided by the image posted on Facebook that says You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video, it is likely that their Facebook account will begin to spam the same and similar images of people with holes on their skin. Sometimes these images show holes with bacteria, cysts, and other objects inside.
Remove You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video
If you have fallen victim to the You will never use this shampoo after viewing this video scam, if your Facebook page has posted these images, and/or if you belive your computer is infected with malware, please use the steps below.
- Change your Facebook password immediately. You will be promoted by Facebook to log out of every device afterwards, make sure you chose the option to do so. You can change your password in your Facebook Settings.
- Remove unwanted Facebook Apps. You can find your Facebook Apps in your Facebook Settings (Settings > Apps).
If your computer is infected with malware please use the instructions below:
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or purchase the full version of Hitman Pro software.
3. Once Hitman Pro is installed, open the program and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button again to delete any threats or traces on your system.
5. If you are initially using the free version, to activate it, enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
6. Restart your computer by selecting Reboot.
Your computer should now be clean of threats, tracking cookies, malware, and other unwanted traces.