How to remove Word Processor Text Wrap (Virus Removal)
Word Processor Text Wrap (Virus Removal)
Word Processor Text Wrap (also searched for as Word Processor Text Wrap virus) is a deceptive potentially unwanted program that you don’t want to find on your computer. Word Processor Text Wrap is known to automatically install without user consent and once it is installed it will access, gather, and modify user browsing data and settings including all of your browsing activities, bookmarks, and browser history.
What is Word Processor Text Wrap?
Word Processor Text Wrap is advertised as free web shopping companion that can help you find online coupons and deals. Reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs will detect and remove Word Processor Text Wrap because it is essentially an intrusive piece of adware despite claims made by sources that promote this program.
Potential Word Processor Text Wrap malware generates pop-up ads across Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Ads by Word Processor Text Wrap are defined as ‘targeted’ ads because they use your personal browsing information (including all your data on the websites you visit) to produce advertisements it feels you are most likely to click on. The adware basically ‘targets’ you based off your current and past browsing habits.
Word Processor Text Wrap adware is not technically defined as a computer virus but this adware is still a threat to your privacy and can be the sign of a severe malware infection. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove Word Processor Text Wrap if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension and use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files.
How did Word Processor Text Wrap get on my computer?
Word Processor Text Wrap and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. Word Processor Text Wrap is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that Word Processor Text Wrap adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
[fancy_box title=”Word Processor Text Wrap overview”]
- Word Processor Text Wrap bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- Word Processor Text Wrap is usually bundled inside third-party freeware installers, download managers, and dubious torrent files.
- Word Processor Text Wrap injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- Word Processor Text Wrap makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks which allow it to run every time Windows starts and check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program is disabled it will enable itself.
How to remove Word Processor Text Wrap virus
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Option 1: Automatically remove Word Processor Text Wrap virus with Malwarebytes
- Option 2: Manually remove Word Processor Text Wrap
- Option 3: Call Tech Support 1-888-986-8411
Option 1: Automatically remove Word Processor Text Wrap virus with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “Word Processor Text Wrap” removal tool[/button]
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing Word Processor Text Wrap we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove Word Processor Text Wrap.[/note]
Option 2: Manually remove Word Processor Text Wrap
How to uninstall Word Processor Text Wrap
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for Word Processor Text Wrap in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Word Processor Text Wrap to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Word Processor Text Wrap in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Word Processor Text Wrap below.[/note]
How to remove Word Processor Text Wrap add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Word Processor Text Wrap extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Word Processor Text Wrap add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Word Processor Text Wrap extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Word Processor Text Wrap in your list of add-ons and extensions you may need to remove additional attachments that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Word Processor Text Wrap below.[/note]
Word Processor Text Wrap virus removal tips
- If you do not find Word Processor Text Wrap in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Word Processor Text Wrap you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411