Why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work is a referrer spam URL on the spacebarnot.work domain that will show up in your Google Analytics data as a referrer. If you see an increase in referral traffic from why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work in your website’s analytical reports it means that your Google Analytics account is being targeted by a very well known spammer who operates and maintains multiple referrer spam websites.
Referrer spam allows spammers to promote their websites and services by mixing fraudulent data into Google Analytics reports around the world. However, in doing so, the spammers completely disregard the websites they target and can ruin data measured in Google Analytics reports.
It may appear as if someone visited your website from why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work, but no one actually did. The referral traffic is ghost traffic that only targets your Google Analytics data.
The reason why why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work is spamming your website’s Google Analytics data is to get your attention and persuade you to visit the URL in your browser. If you visit the URL in your web browser you will be redirected to ilovevitaly.com; an entitle behind many referrer spam domain names.
Why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work referrer spam can ruin your website’s analytical data in Google Analytics reports. It can affect most of the data in your reports with fake web traffic and data. For example, why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work referrals will appear to land on a single webpage on your website and leave from the same website, which will create a 100% bounce rate. If your website is targeted by referrer spammers you may not be able to identify your website’s bounce rate.
Why referrer spammers target your data
Referrer spammers typically target your website’s data for several reasons:
- Referrer spammers want to promote a website and want you to visit the webpage or search for it online through Google search engine results pages.
- Referrer spammers want to boost their rank on Google search engine results pages by creating backlinks. They do this by logging requests into your website’s access log, which is then crawled by Google’s indexing bots and seen as a backlink to the spam site.
Why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work WHOIS information
Domain Name: spacebarnot.work Domain ID: 2148715-MMd1 WHOIS Server: whois-dub.mm-registry.com Referral URL: Updated Date: 2016-02-24T14:31:11Z Creation Date: 2016-02-24T14:31:11Z Registry Expiry Date: 2017-02-24T14:31:11Z Sponsoring Registrar: Regtime Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1362 Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok Registrant ID: 2148714-MMd1 Registrant Name: Vitaly A Popov Registrant Organization: Private person Registrant Street: Aurory str. 70-141 Registrant City: Samara Registrant State/Province: Samara Registrant Postal Code: 443070 Registrant Country: RU Registrant Phone: +7.9608143259 Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: Admin ID: 2148711-MMd1 Admin Name: Vitaly A Popov Admin Organization: Private person Admin Street: Aurory str. 70-141 Admin City: Samara Admin State/Province: Samara Admin Postal Code: 443070 Admin Country: RU Admin Phone: +7.9608143259 Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: Tech ID: 2148713-MMd1 Tech Name: Vitaly A Popov Tech Organization: Private person Tech Street: Aurory str. 70-141 Tech City: Samara Tech State/Province: Samara Tech Postal Code: 443070 Tech Country: RU Tech Phone: +7.9608143259 Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: Billing ID: 2148712-MMd1 Billing Name: Vitaly A Popov Billing Organization: Private person Billing Street: Aurory str. 70-141 Billing City: Samara Billing State/Province: Samara Billing Postal Code: 443070 Billing Country: RU Billing Phone: +7.9608143259 Billing Phone Ext: Billing Fax: Billing Fax Ext: Billing Email: Name Server: ns2.nameself.com Name Server: ns1.nameself.com DNSSEC: unsigned
How to block why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work referral spam in Google Analytics
1. Open your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab. Click All Filters on the left side.
2. Click the + ADD FILTER button to create a new filter.
3. Add why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work or something else that you can remember as the Filter Name.
4. Select the Custom Filter Type from the two options.
5. In Filter Field Field select Campaign Source.
6. In the Filter Pattern box, add why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work and click the blue Save button on the bottom of the webpage. To add multiple URLs to the same filter you can make a Filter Pattern similar to this with a | between each URL: example.com | why.does.keycode28709263.spacebarnot.work