Video Buzz virus
Video Buzz (Video Buzz virus, VideoBuzz) is an unwanted program and adware similar to PastaQuotes and DonutLeads that can access, collect, and modify all user browsing activities, bookmarks, history, and existing browser settings. Once browsing data is observed and browser settings are changed the adware will serve pop-up advertisements and cause browser redirects to sponsored search engines and webpages.
Furthermore, Video Buzz adware does not just utilize collected user browsing information to simply generate Video Buzz ads across affected internet browsers; This unwanted program and similar adware may share collected user data with third-parties, including mailing and marketing lists, which can cause unwanted email spam, junk mail at home, telephone calls from telemarketers, and more.
Potential Video Buzz malware is very frequently referred to as the “Video Buzz virus” because the adware is known to be very destructive. It can create and modify browser and system settings and it primarily bundles with other unwanted programs, malware, and malicious threats that can cause further issues and will need to be eradicated to stop all unwanted activities.
How to remove Video Buzz
This Video Buzz removal guide will help you completely remove the Video Buzz virus, other unwanted programs, additional malware, and get rid of Video Buzz ads on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall Video Buzz
- Step 4: Remove Video Buzz browser attachments
- Step 5: For Tech Support Call: 1-888-879-0084
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing Video Buzz. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Video Buzz using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall Video Buzz
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for Video Buzz. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove Video Buzz browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Video Buzz extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Video Buzz add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Video Buzz add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.