Sweet Surprise Slots by Surf Island Solutions is detected as an ad-supported potentially unwanted program (PUP) by Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs. It is known to be promoted through suspicious third-party installers and install without direct user consent. Once Sweet Surprise Slots adware has entered a computer system it will begin to generate advertisements while users browse the web and cause other complications.
What is Sweet Surprise Slots?
Sweet Surprise Slots is promoted as a free gaming platform for common Windows platforms. It claims to be fast, safe, and easy and provide users with mini games.
Sweet Surprise Slots serves ‘targeted’ advertisements to users while they browse the internet. This is a privacy concern because targeted advertisements can only be produced by the adware if it has access to user browsing data, such as all browsing activities, bookmarks, app data, and browser history. This information is observed and used to generate advertisements it feels users are most likely to click on.
Furthermore, potential Sweet Surprise Slots malware primarily bundles with additional unwanted programs, malware, and other possible malicious threats. This means that it might be necessary to uninstall multiple programs from Windows and remove multiple browser add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Many of these programs can not easily be found on a computer system without third-party security software.
Sweet Surprise Slots adware and the additional programs that it bundles with also manufacture new tasks and change existing Windows start-up settings in order to run every time the operating system starts and remain enabled if disabled by the user. Programs and browser attachments that may arrive with this deceptive piece of adware can also cause other issues for computer and internet users aside from pop-up advertisements, including browser redirections and a loss in computer functionality and internet connectivity. Furthermore, if Sweet Surprise Slots is manually removed, it is possibly that the adware or another one in its place will return before a week has passed.
How did Sweet Surprise Slots get on my computer?
Sweet Surprise Slots can be voluntarily downloaded from the publishers website; However it is usually contracted without consent or knowledge alongside third-party programs and files, such as freeware, shareware, torrent files, and other free downloadable content. The potentially unwanted programs and files that deliver the adware can be introduced to a computer system and affected internet browsers with or without user authorization.
Computer and internet users who seek to download and install free programs and files online may be presented with an opportunity to accept or decline a ‘custom’ offer to install Sweet Surprise Slots adware and other programs during the setup and installation process. However, the request to decline Sweet Surprise Slots adware from installing is often presented in a very confusing manner. In some cases, the download manager may completely ignore the user request to decline Sweet Surprise Slots from installing and the adware will install against user consent and knowledge.
[fancy_box title=”Sweet Surprise Slots overview”]
- The Sweet Surprise Slots extension can read and change all your data on the websites you visit and read and change your browsing history.
- The Sweet Surprise Slots extension can manage your apps, extensions, downloads, and themes.
- Sweet Surprise Slots bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and possible malware.
- Sweet Surprise Slots can arrive on a computer system packed inside installers and downloaders from websites such as download.com, Softonic, and others.
- Sweet Surprise Slots injects visited webpages with pop-up, pop-under, in-text, and in-image advertisements.
- Sweet Surprise Slots makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks allowing it to run every time Windows starts and to check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program has previously been disabled it will enable itself to run.
How to remove Sweet Surprise Slots (Removal Guide)
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Step 1: Remove bundled browser extensions
- Step 2: Uninstall Sweet Surprise Slots from Windows
- Step 3: Remove Sweet Surprise Slots virus with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner by Piriform
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-986-8411
Step 1: Remove bundled browser extensions
We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon on the top menu and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Sweet Surprise Slots extension and other browser extensions in the list. Remove unwanted browser extensions individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to each one.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. Search for the Sweet Surprise Slots add-on and other suspicious add-ons on the Extensions and Plugin tab. Highlight each one individually and click remove.
1. Click Safari and go to Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Sweet Surprise Slots extension and other suspicious extensions in the list and click the Uninstall button next to each one.
Step 2: Uninstall Sweet Surprise Slots from Windows
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. On Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. Search for Sweet Surprise Slots and other unwanted programs in the list of installed programs. Once an unwanted program is located, double click the item or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. If you can not find this program in the list of installed program please see steps 3 and 4 below.
Step 3: Remove Sweet Surprise Slots virus with Malwarebytes
1. Download and install the free or full edition of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full edition of this program enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is only a free scan and removal tool.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Download Malwarebytes Free[/button][button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?affiliate=23046&scope=checkout&cart=139724″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Buy Premium Now[/button]
2. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Click the Scan Now button or go to the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan.
4. When the malware scan is complete you will notice a list of files it has detected. Click the Remove Selected button, then click Finish, and reboot your computer.
Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner
1. Download and install the free or full edition of CCleaner by Piriform.
[button link=”https://secure.piriform.com/502/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=https%3a%2f%2fwww.piriform.com%2fccleaner%2fdownload%2fstandard” align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Download CCleaner Free[/button]
[button link=”https://secure.piriform.com/502/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=https%3a%2f%2fwww.piriform.com%2fccleaner%2fdownload%2fprofessional” align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Buy Professional Now[/button]
2. Open the program and go to Cleaner and click the Analyze button. After files and have been analyzed, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Go to Registry and click Scan for Issues. When the scan is complete click Fix selected issues… and then click the Fix All Selected Issues button.
4. Go to to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from Windows, Internet Explorer, all the way to Context Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Delete once anything suspicious is found to remove it.