How to remove Supreme Savings Helper (Virus Removal Guide)
Supreme Savings Helper (SupremeSavingsHelper, Supreme Savings Helper virus) is adware that affects Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer internet browsers. Supreme Savings Helper is detected as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that may bundle and install alongside additional malware, unwanted programs, and suspicious files. Internet users will become bombarded by Supreme Savings Helper ads once the adware has infiltrated a computer system and attached to affected internet browsers as browser add-ons and extensions.
Supreme Savings Helper browser helper objects, add-ons, and extensions usually have permissions set allowing them to access, collect, control, and modify existing internet browser settings and user browsing data. Information observed and collected may contain a user’s complete browsing activities, bookmarks, history, and more.
Furthermore, potential Supreme Savings Helper malware primarily bundles with additional items that may cause different issues for computer users. In order to get rid of ads by Supreme Savings Helper users may need to uninstall additional programs and remove additional browser attachments.
How to remove Supreme Savings Helper
This Supreme Savings Helper removal guide provides steps to remove the Supreme Savings Helper virus, unwanted programs, additional malware, and ads by Supreme Savings Helper on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall Supreme Savings Helper
- Step 4: Remove Supreme Savings Helper browser attachments
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing Supreme Savings Helper. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Supreme Savings Helper using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall Supreme Savings Helper
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for Supreme Savings Helper. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove Supreme Savings Helper browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Supreme Savings Helper extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Supreme Savings Helper add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Supreme Savings Helper add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.