How to remove Super-Price (Virus Removal Guide)
Super-Price virus is a misused term often used to identify a program that is detected as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and adware by reputable security software. Super-Price is not a computer virus but it is still a threat to your privacy or the sign of a serious computer infection. This is adware that is primarily used to access a PC without user knowledge. It bundles with other unwanted programs and collect user browsing data. It also inject the webpages you visit with deceptive and intrusive advertisements. Super-Price ads can be delivered as generic banner and skyscrapers, in-text ads, pop-up ads, and pop-under ads. Ads by Super-Price are also served across multiple internet browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari.
The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove Super-Price if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension.
[fancy_box title=”Super-Price overview”]
- The Super-Price extension can read and change all your data on the websites you visit and read and change your browsing history.
- The Super-Price extension can manage your apps, extensions, downloads, and themes.
- Super-Price bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- Super-Price is usually bundled inside installers and downloaders distributed as dubious torrents or as freeware programs distributed by websites similar to download.com and softonic.com.
- Super-Price injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- Super-Price makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks which allow it to run every time Windows starts and check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program is disabled it will enable itself.
How to remove Super-Price (Removal)
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Option 1: Automatically remove Super-Price with Malwarebytes
- Option 2: Manually remove Super-Price
- Option 3: Call Tech Support 1-888-986-8411
Option 1: Automatically remove Super-Price with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “Super-Price” removal tool[/button]
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing Super-Price we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove Super-Price.[/note]
Option 2: Manually remove Super-Price
How to uninstall Super-Price
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for Super-Price in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Super-Price to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Super-Price in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Super-Price below.[/note]
How to remove Super-Price add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Super-Price extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Super-Price add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Super-Price extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Super-Price in your list of add-ons and extensions you may need to remove additional attachments that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Super-Price below.[/note]
Tips to remove Super-Price
- If you do not find Super-Price in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Super-Price you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411