How to remove Super Browser (Removal Guide)
Super Browser (also searched for as Super Browser virus, SuperBrowser virus) is and adware type program and browser hijacker that generates intrusive advertisements that usually say Ads by Super Browser or brought by Super Browser on them. Super Browser can arrive across multiple internet browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari. This program can also change existing internet browser settings, including the homepage, default search engine, and your apps.
How to remove Super Browser (Removal Guide)
- What is Super Browser?
- How to uninstall Super Browser
- How to remove Super Browser with Malwarebytes
- Super Browser removal tips
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-986-8411
What is Super Browser?
Super Browser is typically promoted as a free alternative internet browser with special features.
Ads by Super Browser displays ‘targeted’ style advertisements to produce ads relevant to your browsing havits. This means that the adware will manufacture advertisements based off of your personal browsing data, such as your bookmarks and history.
Super Browser adware is not technically defined as a computer virus but this adware is still a threat to your privacy and can be the sign of a severe malware infection. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove Super Browser if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension and use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files.
Super Browser and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. Super Browser is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that Super Browser adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
- Super Browser adware bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- Super Browser adware is usually bundled inside third-party freeware installers, download managers, and dubious torrent files.
- Super Browser adware injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- Super Browser adware changes existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks allowing the adware to run every time Windows starts.
How to uninstall Super Browser
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
2. Open Windows Start/Task Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
4. Search for Super Browser in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Super Browser to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Super Browser in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it.[/note]
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Super Browser extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Super Browser add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Super Browser extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Super Browser with Malwarebytes
1. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download Malwarebytes[/button]
2. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
3. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
4. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
Super Browser removal tips
- If you do not find Super Browser in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Super Browser you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411