How to remove Sale Charger (Virus Removal Guide)
Sale Charger (also referred to as Sale Charger virus ) is a potentially unwanted program and adware that injects the webpages you visit with pop-up and targeted advertisements. Advertisements generated by Sale Charger adware usually contain text that says “brought by Sale Charger” or “Sale Charger Ads” on them.
What is Sale Charger?
Sale Charger adware and similar ad-serving programs are usually self promoted as free shopping applications that can be used to help internet users find online coupons and deals.
Sale Charger serves ‘targeted’ advertisements to users while they browse the internet. This is a privacy concern because targeted advertisements can only be produced by Sale Charger adware if the ad-serving program has access to user browsing data, including all browsing activities, bookmarks, and browser history. This information is observed and used to generate advertisements it feels internet users are most likely to click on based off of their past and current browsing habits.
Furthermore, Sale Charger bundles with additional unwanted programs, malware, and other possible malicious threats. This means that it might be necessary to uninstall multiple programs from Windows and remove multiple browser add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Many of these programs can not easily be found on a computer system without third-party security software.
Third-party programs and malware that can bundle with Sale Charger adware will cause other issues aside from pop-up advertisements. Other issues include unwanted browser redirections to sponsored webpages, like Jogostempo.com, corrupted computer productivity, and decreased internet speed.
Sale Charger adware and the additional programs that it bundles with also manufacture new tasks and change existing Windows start-up settings in order to run every time the operating system starts and remain enabled if disabled by the user. Programs and browser attachments that may arrive with this deceptive piece of adware can also cause other issues for computer and internet users aside from pop-up advertisements, including browser redirections and a loss in computer functionality and internet connectivity. Furthermore, if Sale Charger is manually removed, it is possibly that the adware or another one in its place will return before a week has passed.
How did Sale Charger get on my computer?
Sale Charger adware is usually packed inside installers for third-party freeware and download managers associated with distribution websites such as Cnet, Softonic, and others. Users who seek to download and install third-party free may be presented with an opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install Sale Charger adware and other programs; However, the request to decline Sale Charger from installing is often ignored by the installers and managers, or presented in a very confusing and deceptive manner.
Some adware like Sale Charger may also be automatically downloaded in the background without user consent alongside third-party unwanted programs.
We particularity found Sale Charger adware packed inside a third-party installer for a fake and malicious flash player update.
How to remove Sale Charger (Removal Guide)
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Step 1: Remove Sale Charger extensions
- Step 2: Uninstall Sale Charger from Windows
- Step 3: Remove Sale Charger virus with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner by Piriform
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-986-8411
Step 1: Remove Sale Charger extensions
We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon on the top menu and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Sale Charger extension in the list. Remove unwanted browser extensions individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to each one.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. Search for the Sale Charger add-ons on the Extensions and Plugin tab. Highlight each one individually and click remove.
1. Click Safari and go to Preferences > Extensions.
2. Find the Sale Charger extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
Step 2: Uninstall Sale Charger from Windows
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. On Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. Search for Sale Charger and other unwanted programs in the list of installed programs. Once an unwanted program is located, double click the item or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. If you can not find this program in the list of installed program please see steps 3 and 4 below.
Step 3: Remove Sale Charger virus with Malwarebytes
1. Download and install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Download Malwarebytes Free[/button][button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?affiliate=23046&scope=checkout&cart=139724″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Buy Premium Now[/button]
2. Open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program.
3. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan.
4. When the malware scan is complete you will notice a list of potentially malicious files. Click the Remove Selected button, then click Finish, and reboot your computer.
Step 4: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
[button link=”https://secure.piriform.com/502/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=https%3a%2f%2fwww.piriform.com%2fccleaner%2fdownload%2fstandard” align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Download CCleaner Free[/button]
[button link=”https://secure.piriform.com/502/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=https%3a%2f%2fwww.piriform.com%2fccleaner%2fdownload%2fprofessional” align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#0015ff” hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”true”]Buy Professional Now[/button]
2. Open the program and go to Cleaner and click the Analyze button. After files and have been analyzed, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Go to Registry and click Scan for Issues. When the scan is complete click Fix selected issues… and then click the Fix All Selected Issues button.
4. Go to to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from Windows, Internet Explorer, all the way to Context Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Delete once anything suspicious is found to remove it.