How to remove Your Uninstaller! virus (Removal Guide)
Your Uninstaller! virus
Your Uninstaller by UrSoftware.com (UrSoft Inc.) is a potentially unwanted program or potential malware found in the adware, browser hijacker, and spyware categories. Your Uninstaller! may cause many issues for computer users relating to the invasion of privacy, the installment of unwanted software and malware, and monetization through third-party adware platforms.
Your Uninstaller! software can be manually and voluntarily downloaded; However, some users claim that Your Uninstaller! malware installed without their consent or that the program allowed third-party malware such as MyPc Backup to bundle with the product.
Once installed, Your Uninstaller! malware can collect sensitive user data including information you manually submit online such as your name, email, telephone number, home address, and more. In turn this can cause very excessive email spam, unwanted telephone calls from telemarketers, and junk mail.
The Your Uninstaller virus (though not technically a computer virus) has been reported to submit users information to third-party mailing and marketing list, as well as contractors.
Your Uninstaller may display unwanted advertisements, including pop-up advertisements that do not allow the user to leave the www.ursoftware.com website. The program may even display advertisements and system alerts that continuously beg the user to keep Your Uninstaller! on their computer by offering discounts and even offering the item for free. In some cases, if a user submits their email address during setup the user will receive a large amount of emails that seemingly beg the user to download the product.
Software associated with the Your Uninstaller virus may change existing browser settings for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer and install as a browser add-on and extension without user consent. This can cause third-party pop-up ads and internet browsers to start up on and redirect to unwanted websites.
Your Uninstaller! is published by UrSoft Inc and can downloaded from their website. Some users have complained that Your Uninstaller! may installed without consent, often alongside freeware or shareware.
If Your Uninstaller! showed up on your computer without consent, it may have bundled with recently installed software from websites such as download.com.
How to remove the Your Uninstaller virus
- Automatically remove Your Uninstaller virus – Scan for and automatically remove Your Uninstaller and third-party malware
- Manually remove Your Uninstaller virus – Remove/Uninstall Your Uninstaller and third-party malware (if necessary)
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-986-8411 and they will kindly assist you with removing this infection
1. Automatic Your Uninstaller virus removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Your Uninstaller and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
4. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Your Uninstaller adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Your Uninstaller and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Your Uninstaller, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Your Uninstaller virus removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Your Uninstaller and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall Your Uninstaller
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Your Uninstaller and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that Your Uninstaller may use a different title name than suggested.
How to remove Your Uninstaller add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove Your Uninstaller add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Your Uninstaller extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Your Uninstaller add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Your Uninstaller add-on and remove it if located.