How to remove TheBestDeals (Virus Removal Guide)
TheBestDeals (also known as TheBest-Deals and The Best Deals) is adware that displays a variety of unwanted pop-up advertisements across multiple internet browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
TheBestDeals malware and associated programs, including browser add-ons and extensions have permission to access and collect user information, such as a user’s complete browsing activity and history. These programs can also monitor a user’s computing operations and make changes to existing settings.
Collected user information is used to display targeted pop-up advertisements that may be relevant to the user’s activities. User information will also be submitted to third-party marketing and mailing lists which can result in unwanted email spam, junk mail, and telephone calls from telemarketers and suspicious callers.
Advertisements display by this program are often identified by text that says something similar to “Brought by TheBestDeals,” although these advertisements may be served by additional third-party adware and advertising platforms.
TheBestDeals has been found to associate with and bundle with additional third-party malware and PUPs. In turn, a computer user may experience advertisements served from third-party platforms such as RightCoupon, browser redirects when a opening a new browser window or tab, browser redirects when searching the web using the affected browser’s address bar, hijacked homepage settings, and other issues.
How to remove the TheBestDeals virus
- Option 1: TheBestDeals Removal Software & Tools – This first option details how to remove TheBestDeals malware using the free or full versions of Hitman Pro software and/or CCleaner by Piriform.
- Option 2: Manually remove TheBestDeals – This second option details how to manually uninstall TheBestDeals and remove unwanted browser attachments
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. TheBestDeals Removal Software & Tools
Use the instructions below to automatically remove TheBestDeals and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
Hitman Pro by SurfRight
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or purchase the full version of Hitman Pro software.
3. Once Hitman Pro is installed, open the program and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button again to delete any threats or traces on your system.
5. If you are initially using the free version, to activate it, enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
6. Restart your computer by selecting Reboot.
Your computer should now be clean of threats, tracking cookies, malware, and other unwanted traces.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall TheBestDeals adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall TheBestDeals (by TheBestDeals-software) and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for TheBestDeals, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manually Remove TheBestDeals
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall TheBestDeals adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall TheBestDeals
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for TheBestDeals (by TheBestDeals-software) and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove TheBestDeals add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove TheBestDeals add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the TheBestDeals extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the TheBestDeals add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the TheBestDeals add-on and remove it if located.