What is Reg Pro Cleaner?
Reg Pro Cleaner by Bull Software is considered a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and non-beneficial Windows Optimizer program or scareware by third-party analysts. Reg Pro Cleaner is known for utilizing very aggressive marketing techniques in order to download and install onto a computer.
Once potential Reg Pro Cleaner malware is installed the program will begin to scan a computer system for System Related Errors, User Related Errors, COM and Active-X Errors, and Startup and Uninstall Errors. In turn, the program will produce scan results that will automatically claim a large amount of errors have been found; However, not much detail is supplied to support the suspicious scan results.
An aggressive and misleading marketing technique that derives from this program is initiated once a user attempts to close the unregistered program. Even if Reg Pro Cleaner claims the “PC is in good shape,” closing the program will automatically prompt a message that attempts to persuade users to register and purchase the non-beneficial program. The messages allows users to “clean the errors and issues before cleaning this windows with full version” and “ignore all issues and close the windows without cleaning the errors.” It should be noted once again, that even if no errors are found by this program, closing the program will introduce a message that claims errors are found.
The Reg Pro Cleaner virus (although not technically a computer virus) will also bundle with additional PUPs, malware, and other parasites, including Trojan horses. This program often installs alongside and bundles with additional malicious items that may cause a variety of different issues for computer users, including browser redirects, unwanted pop-up advertisements, slower PC speeds, and more.
This Reg Pro Cleaner removal guide will help you remove Reg Pro Cleaner and additional malware. Uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner by Bull Softwares with this free removal guide for Windows.
How to remove the Reg Pro Cleaner virus
- Option 1: Automatically remove Reg Pro Cleaner – This first option details how to remove Reg Pro Cleaner malware using the free or full versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software and/or CCleaner by Piriform.
- Option 2: Manually remove Reg Pro Cleaner – This second option details how to manually uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Automatic Reg Pro Cleaner removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Reg Pro Cleaner and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or purchase the full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program and update the database if needed.
4. On the Dashboard click the large green Scan Now button.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Reg Pro Cleaner, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Reg Pro Cleaner removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Reg Pro Cleaner
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Reg Pro Cleaner 7 by Bull Softwares and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.