N1n1n1 virus is classified as ransomware that encrypts the files on your computer, changes the name of the files, and adds a new extension to the files it encrypts. In addition, N1n1n1 ransomware will leave various note files (.txt, .html) in every folder it encrypts files in and Windows Desktop. The note files contain a ransom note that explains what happened to the files and how to pay a ransom in order to acquire a key to decode the compromised files.
Dont speak english?
Ingilizce konusamiyor musun? Daha sonra hxxps://translate.google.com.
Ino hablan a Ingles? Luego usar el sitio hxxps://translate.google.com.
Your data have been encrypted.
To decrypt your files follow the instructions:
1. Run your browser, open hxxps://www.torproject.org , you can see button “Download”, click it . find tor browser for windows, download it
2. Install tor browser. If you can’t download or run it then download and unpack the most stable tor browser version: hxxp://www23.zippyshare.com/v/jW48oSqv/file.html
3. You need type in tor browser www.uc7k2wj6526xlivj.onion/start.php
4. You will be redirected to hidden website.
5. Follow the instructions on website.
Probably you need to disable or remove your antivirus to make steps 1,2,3,4,5.
Your public key
If you still can’t open our secret hidden website or you have any questions then Open hxxps://mail.google.com using your usual browser.
If you don’t own personal gmail account then you need sign up. You will get email ….@gmail.com
Create e-mail message and send it to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Copy your public key into the letter (see this key above). Soon I will answer you about decrypting of your files.
You can use other mail inbox (not ….@gmail.com), but I don’t recommend you do it because I am not sure that I will receive your letter.
I am not expel that antivirus software can delete these files with directions in 2,3 days.
If you have any antivirus software and you need your files then take a photograph on telephone camera these directions.
N1n1n1 ransomware is usually distributed via malicious spam email attachments, exploit kits, and instant message spam. The ransomware usually employs social engineering in order to trick unsuspecting victims into downloading a file under the guise that it is something it is not. Once the file is manually executed by the user ransomware will begin to advance on the computer system and carry through it’s various functions.
How to remove N1n1n1 virus
2. Run the program and start the Recuva Wizard.
3. Select All Files and click Next.
4. Select a file location. Click I’m not sure to search everywhere on your computer.
5. Click Start.
6. Select All Files with your mouse and click the Recover button. If you cannot restore your files with Recuva we recommend to try using Shadow Explorer to restore your files.
7. Download and Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software to detect and remove malicious files from your computer.
8. Open Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button – or go to the Scan tab and click the Start Scan button.
9. Once the Malwarebytes scan is complete click the Remove Selected button.
10. To finish the Malwarebytes scan and remove detected threats click the Finish button and restart your computer if promoted to do so.
11. Download and Install HitmanPro by Surfright to perform a second-opinion scan.
12. Open HitmanPro and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
13. Once the HitmanPro scan is complete click the Next button.
14. To activate the free version of HitmanPro: enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
15. Click the Reboot button.
16. Download and Install CCleaner by Piriform to cleanup junk files, repair your registry, and manage settings that may have been changed.
17. Open CCleaner and go to the main Cleaner screen. Click the Analyze button. When the process is complete, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
18. Go to Tools > Startup and search for suspicious entries in each tab starting from Windows all the way to Content Menu. If you find anything suspicious click it and click the Delete button to remove it.
19. Go to the Registry window and click the Scan for Issues button. When the scan is complete click the Fix selected issues… button and click Fix All Selected Issues.
The key to staying protected against future infections is to follow common online guidelines and take advantage of reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware security software with real-time protection.
Real-time security software
Security software like Malwarebytes and Norton Security have real-time features that can block malicious files before they spread across your computer. These programs bundled together can establish a wall between your computer and cyber criminals.
- Backup your computer and personal files to an external drive or online backup service
- Create a restore point on your computer in case you need to restore your computer to a date before infection
- Avoid downloading and installing apps, browser extensions, and programs you are not familiar with
- Avoid downloading and installing apps, browser extensions, and programs from websites you are not familiar with – some websites use their own download manager to bundle additional programs with the initial download
- If you plan to download and install freeware, open source software, or shareware make sure to be alert when you install the object and read all the instructions presented by the download manager
- Avoid torrents and P2P clients
- Do not open email messages from senders you do not know