HQ Video Profession virus
HQ Video Profession is a potentially unwanted program or potential malware that is often referred to as the HQ Video Profession virus, HQ Video Pro virus, or HQ Video virus (among other terms). Although this program is not technically a computer virus, it should be removed if found by the user. HQ-Video-Profession is detected as adware, a browser hijacker, and spyware by most Antivirus and Anti-Malware software and vendors.
HQ Video Profession malware primarily installs to a computer running the Microsoft Windows Operating System as a program titled HQ-Video-Profession-1.3 (or other) and uses browser add-ons, browser helper objects (BHOs), and extensions to attach to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer in order to collect user information so that it can serve targeted advertisements and submit user information to third-party contractors (mailing lists, marketing lists, etc.). In return, the collection of user information may create additional privacy related issues for the user.
HQ Video Profession advertisements come in many forms. Some HQ Video Profession ads are pop-under advertisements that appear in a new window under a current open browser window, some ads are in-text advertisements that say something similar to “Ads by HQ Video Profession” on them, and some can be pop-up advertisements that appear in images and say something similar to “brought by HQ Video Profession” or “HQ Video Profession Deals” on them.
Aside from pop-up advertisements, the HQ Video Profession virus may also change existing internet browser settings such as the homepage and default search engine, which causes unwanted start-ups and redirects, and can also be the culprit of low computing performance.
- Similar adware includes Plus-Hd.
How does HQ Video Profession malware get onto a computer?
Users are sometimes given the opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install HQ Video Profession software and other items; However, the request to decline the offer is often ignored or presented in a very confusing manner.
How to remove HQ Video Profession virus
- Automatically remove HQ Video Profession virus – Scan for and automatically remove HQ Video Profession and third-party malware
- Manually remove HQ Video Profession virus – Remove/Uninstall HQ Video Profession and third-party malware (if necessary)
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-986-8411 and they will kindly assist you with removing this infection
1. Automatic HQ Video Profession virus removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove HQ Video Profession and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
4. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall HQ Video Profession adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall HQ Video Profession (HQ-Video-Profession-1.3) and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for HQ Video Profession, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual HQ Video Profession virus removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall HQ Video Profession and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall HQ Video Profession
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for HQ Video Profession (HQ-Video-Profession-1.3) and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that HQ Video Profession may use a different title name than suggested.
How to remove HQ Video Profession add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove HQ-Video-Profession add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the HQ Video Profession extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the HQ Video Profession add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the HQ Video Profession add-on and remove it if located.