This comprehensive Feelbegin removal guide will help you remove the “Feelbegin virus,” and redirects to the Feelbegin website in your web browser.
Table of Contents
- What is Feelbegin?
- How did Feelbegin get on my computer?
- How to uninstall Feelbegin from Windows
- How to remove unwanted browser attachments
- How to remove Feelbegin with Malwarebytes
- How to remove Feelbegin with HitmanPro
- How to repair your computer with CCleaner
- Feelbegin removal tips
What is Feelbegin?
Feelbegin (also searched for as the Feelbegin Downloader or Feelbegin virus) is recognized as adware and a potentially unwanted program by reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs. Once the Feelbegin program has been installed it will change the affected browser homepage, default search engine, and new tab settings in order to cause browser redirects to websites such as search.feelbegin.com and trovi.com. This program can affect both Mac and Windows operating systems and multiple internet browsers including Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The Feelbegin hijacker will launch several applications that allow it to change your browser settings and help the program run every time Windows starts.
How did Feelbegin get on my computer?
Feelbegin adware and browser hijackers that change your browser settings are usually introduced to a computer without user knowledge. Feelbegin can bundle with other unwanted programs that automatically download and install it in the background without your approval. The program can be contracted from third-party software bundlers and download managers associated with dubious programs, torrent files, and browser add-ons and extensions.
Feelbegin may also use various misleading marketing tactics to get users to manually install it. It is often promoted as something it is not in order to trick victims into manually installing it.
How to uninstall Feelbegin from Windows
Follow the instructions to uninstall Feelbegin and other programs that it may bundle with from your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computer. If you do not find Feelbegin installed on your computer but still notice unwanted symptoms such as pop-up ads while you browse the web it is recommended to use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro to eradicate troublesome files.
1. Open Windows Start or Task menu and go to the Control Panel (or directly to Programs and Features).
2. In the “Programs” section click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove programs).
3. Search for Feelbegin in the list of installed programs and double click it to uninstall it. You can also select Feelbegin with your mouse and click the Uninstall button once it appears. Once you have uninstalled Feelbegin look for other unwanted programs in the list of installed programs and uninstall any if they are found. A general tip is to click “Installed On” to locate any programs that installed around the same time.
How to remove unwanted browser attachments
Follow the instructions to remove Feelbegin add-ons and extensions, as well as other attachments that it may bundle with from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer & Edge, and Apple Safari. If you do not find a Feelbegin attachments installed on your internet browser but still notice unwanted symptoms such as pop-up ads while you browse the web it is recommended to use Malwarebytes and HitmanPro to eradicate troublesome files. To remove Feelbegin from Microsoft internet browsers you must uninstall the program.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Feelbegin extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Feelbegin extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Feelbegin add-on and click Remove.
How to remove Feelbegin with Malwarebytes
Follow the instructions to remove Feelbegin with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
1. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
2. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
3. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
4. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
How to remove Feelbegin with HitmanPro
Follow the instructions to remove Feelbegin with HitmanPro second-opinion software.
1. Download and install HitmanPro second opinion scanner and removal tool.
3. Once Hitman Pro is installed, open the program and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button again to delete any threats or traces on your system.
5. If you are initially using the free version, to activate it, enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
6. Restart your computer by selecting Reboot.
How to clean and repair your computer with CCleaner
Follow the instructions to clean your computer and repair your computer’s settings.
2. Once installed, open the program and go to the main Cleaner screen and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries. If you find any thing suspicious click it and click the Delete button to remove it.
4. Finally, go to the Registry window and click the Scan for Issues button. When the scan is complete click the Fix selected issues… button and click Fix All Selected Issues.
Feelbegin removal tips
- If you are still having issues removing LuckySave you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.