Easy Driver Pro
Easy Driver Pro is a considered a fake or non-beneficial Microsoft Windows Optimizatizer and Driver Updater program that has been flagged by security analysts for suspicious behavior and aggressive marketing tactics used to create customers and promote sponsored software. Easy Driver Pro may be classified as rogue software and scareware by reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware vendors due to manufacturing scan results that are designed to frighten the average computer user into purchasing the full version of this product.
The program claims to be a legitimate and safe Optimizer and Driver Updater, but cybersecurity analyst have suggested otherwise. Some outlets have claimed that this potentially unwanted program (PUP) is outdated and provides no benefit to computer users. Others have gone as far as to suggest that this program is entirely fake.
Easy Driver Pro utilizes marketing techniques that allow it to access a computer system without direct user consent and often alongside third-party PUPs, malware, and other malicious files. If this potential malware is installed, it is highly likely that other unwanted programs, including browser add-ons and extensions are present on the computer system and affected internet browsers.
Potential Easy Driver Pro malware frequently bundles alongside free downloads (freeware) and can be contracted when users click suspicious advertisements. In some scenarios, a user may be presented with the option to install Easy Driver Pro and additional items; However, the request may be declined or presented in a confusing manner and the program(s) will install without user knowledge.
How to remove Easy Driver Pro (Virus Removal)
This Easy Driver Pro removal guide will help you remove the Easy Driver Pro virus and uninstall Easy Driver Pro and other potentially rogue malware from Microsoft Windows.
- Automatic Removal Guide
- Manual Removal Guide
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and we will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Automatic Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Easy Driver Pro and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Easy Driver Pro adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Easy Driver Pro
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Easy Driver Pro and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.