What is Dingo Deals?
Dingo Deals, also known as DingoDeals, is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and potential malware found in the adware classification of computer threats by most reputable security products. Dingo Deals is used to retrieve and acquire user info, alter existing internet browser settings, and provide advertisements on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Potential Dingo Deals malware and associated programs, including additional browser add-ons and extensions often have permission to access and gain user information such as a user’s complete browsing activity and history, as well as information about bookmarks and browser themes. This information is used to serve targeted advertisements across multiple internet browsers and may also be submitted to third-party contractors (marketing and mailing lists).
Internet users may also encounter unwanted browser redirects when opening a new browser window, opening a new browser tab, or searching the web using the browser address or omni bar.
Advertisements presented by this program are sent in many different forms and are often recognized by text that says something similar to “Ads by Dingo Deals,” although these advertisements may be served by additional third-party adware and advertising platforms.
Dingo Deals has been found to be correlated with and bundled with additional third-party malware and PUPs during the installation of third-party freeware promoted by media related websites. In some cases a user may be given an opportunity to say “yes” or “no” to an offer to install this item and accompanying programs: However, the request to decline most times ignored by users.
This Dingo Deals removal guide will aid in your removal of the Dingo Deals virus and help you uninstall Dingo Deals malware from Windows in order to get rid of unwanted pop-up advertisements and browser redirects on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
How to remove Dingo Deals virus
- Option 1: Dingo Deals Removal Software & Tools – This first option details how to remove Dingo Deals malware using the free or full versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Hitman Pro software, and/or CCleaner by Piriform.
- Option 2: Manually remove Dingo Deals – This second option details how to manually uninstall Dingo Deals and remove unwanted browser attachments
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Dingo Deals Removal Software & Tools
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Dingo Deals and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Dingo Deals adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Dingo Deals and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Dingo Deals, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manually Remove Dingo Deals
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Dingo Deals adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Dingo Deals
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Dingo Deals and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Dingo Deals add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove Dingo Deals add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Dingo Deals extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Dingo Deals add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Dingo Deals add-on and remove it if located.