Daily Deal Shopper virus
The Daily Deal Shopper virus (also found as DailyDealShopper) is a potentially unwanted program or malware categorized as adware, a browser hijacker, and spyware. The Daily Deal Shopper program infects Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and attach to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer as a browser add-on, browser helper object (BHO), and extension. The Daily Deal Shopper extension may do this without user consent in order to serve targeted advertisements, which in return may create additional privacy and computer functionality issues for computer and internet users.
Daily Deal Shopper malware is promoted as a free add-on and extension used to display offers online. Once installed, the adware program will being to collect user information and will use the information to display target advertisements and deals for searched items, recently searched items, or currently viewed websites, including products on retail websites.
Daily Deal Shopper advertisements are displayed in a variety of forms, such as pop-under browser advertisements, in-text ads that say “Ads by Daily Deal Shopper” on them, and generic pop-up advertisements, as well as pop-ups that appear when mouse hovers over images and say “brought by Daily Deal Shopper” on them (similar to the picture above).
Advertisements by Daily Deal Shopper may also be the result of third-party malware, as well as unwanted browser attachments. This means removing a third-party items and uninstalling third-party software will stop these advertisements from appearing.
Furthermore, this program and associated third-party items may use collected information to submit users to marketing and mailing lists. This means if the Daily Deal Shopper hijacker is installed you may experience unwanted email spam, junk mail, and possibly telephone calls from telemarketers and scam artists.
How does Daily Deal Shopper malware get onto a computer?
Users are sometimes given the opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install Daily Deal Shopper software and other items; However, the request to decline the offer is often ignored or presented in a very confusing manner.
How to remove Daily Deal Shopper virus
- Automatically remove Daily Deal Shopper virus – Scan for and automatically remove Daily Deal Shopper and third-party malware
- Manually remove Daily Deal Shopper virus – Remove/Uninstall Daily Deal Shopper and third-party malware (if necessary)
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-986-8411 and they will kindly assist you with removing this infection
1. Automatic Daily Deal Shopper virus removal
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Daily Deal Shopper and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of Malwarebytes you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
4. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Malwarebytes will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
5. Once the malware scan is complete, Malwarebytes may prompt a notice stating malicious objects were detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Daily Deal Shopper adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Daily Deal Shopper and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Daily Deal Shopper, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Daily Deal Shopper virus removal
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Daily Deal Shopper and third-party software using Microsoft Windows removal procedures.
How to uninstall Daily Deal Shopper
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Daily Deal Shopper and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button. Keep in mind that Daily Deal Shopper may use a different title name than suggested.
How to remove Daily Deal Shopper add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions to remove Daily Deal Shopper add-ons, extensions, plug-ins, and toolbars. Please note, it may be necessary to remove multiple third-party items.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Daily Deal Shopper extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Daily Deal Shopper add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Daily Deal Shopper add-on and remove it if located.