Remove Coupon Clear ads (Removal Guide)
Coupon Clear is adware we discovered that displays continuous pop-up ads in your web browser. Coupon Clear ads usually say “Ads by Coupon Clear” on or just “by Coupon Clear” on them. Coupon Clear adware is known to utilize deceptive marketing tactics and bundle with malware and other threats.
A major concern with this type of adware is that it may bundle with other threats that present a risk. The adware will bundle with other objects that can cause additional symptoms. In order to remove Coupon Clear ads it is recommended to eradicate other threats as well.
|Name||Coupon Clear, Coupon Clear virus *This infection is not technically defined as a computer virus|
|Detection Categories||Adware, Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP)|
|Symptoms||Advertisements and sponsored search results in the web browser
Browser redirects to sponsored webpages
Decreased internet speed and performance
Decreased computer functionality and performance
|Path||C:\Program Files (x86)|
|Detection & Removal Tool||Click Here To Download Malwarebytes|
Coupon Clear Removal Options
Manual Removal Guide
This manual Coupon Clear removal guide contains steps to help you completely remove Coupon Clear and other threats from your computer for free. In order to eradicate this threat please follow each step in order.
Coupon Clear Removal Steps
- Step 1: Uninstall Coupon Clear via Windows Control Panel
- Step 2: Remove unwanted browser add-ons and extensions
- Step 3: Remove Coupon Clear and other threats with Malwarebytes
- Step 4: Remove Coupon Clear and existing threats with HitmanPro
- Step 5: Clean-up and repair settings with CCleaner
1. The first step to remove Coupon Clear is to uninstall the program from Windows Control Panel if there is a usable uninstall entry. To uninstall Coupon Clear go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program (or Add and Remove Programs) and search for Coupon Clear and other suspicious programs in the list. Once you have found Coupon Clear, double click it to begin the uninstall process. Repeat this step for any other suspicious programs you may have found.
2. The second step to remove Coupon Clear is to remove any unwanted browser add-ons and extensions that may have installed from each web browser on your computer.
|Google Chrome||Go to Customize and control Google Chrome > More Tools > Extensions|
|Mozilla Firefox||Go to Menu > Add-ons|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||Go to Tools > Manage add-ons|
|Apple Safari||Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions|
3. The third step to remove Coupon Clear is to scan your computer and eradicate malicious files using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. Open Malwarebytes and click the large blue Scan Now button to begin a scan.
6. Once the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and Finish button afterwards. If Malwarebytes suggests that you restart your computer please do so.
7. The fourth step to remove Coupon Clear is to scan your computer and eradicate malicious files using HitmanPro; a reputable second-opinion scan and removal tool.
9. Open HitmanPro and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
10. When the HitmanPro scan is complete click the Next button and then click the Reboot button. *To activate the free version of HitmanPro: enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
11. The fifth step to remove Coupon Clear is to clean-up and repair settings with CCleaner.
13. Open CCleaner and go to the main Cleaner screen. Click the Analyze button. When the process is complete, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
14. Go to Tools > Startup and search for suspicious entries in each tab starting from Windows all the way to Content Menu. If you find anything suspicious click it and click the Delete button to remove it.
15. Go to the Registry window and click the Scan for Issues button. When the scan is complete click the Fix selected issues… button and click Fix All Selected Issues.