AutoSale Coupon virus
The AutoSale Coupon virus (Auto Sale Coupon virus) is a term used to identify an advertisement supported potentially unwanted program (PUP) and potential malware in the adware category of computer threats. AutoSale Coupon adware and associated programs utilize browser helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, and extensions to serve targeted advertisements on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer by accessing and collecting sensitive user information.
AutoSale Coupon and related programs collect an internet user’s browser activity, bookmarks, tabs, history, and more, including information manually submitted by the user. The program may also corrupt existing internet browser settings and place files on a computer system in order to track the user and cause other issues.
Ads by AutoSale Coupon are generated in a variety of forms including generic pop-ups and banners, in-text ads, and more. Advertisements served by this program are often identified by text that says something similar to “Ads brought by AutoSale Coupon.” This program may also display advertisements directed through third part advertising platforms.
AutoSale Coupon adware may bundle with additional third-party malware, including browser hijackers that edit existing internet browser settings. In turn, additional software may cause unwanted browser redirects and start-ups to questionable search engines and websites.
How to remove the AutoSale Coupon virus
- Option 1: AutoSale Coupon Removal Software & Tools – This first option details how to remove AutoSale Coupon malware using the free or full versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software and/or CCleaner by Piriform.
- Option 2: Manually remove AutoSale Coupon – This second option details how to manually uninstall AutoSale Coupon and remove unwanted browser attachments
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. AutoSale Coupon Removal Software & Tools
Use the instructions below to automatically remove AutoSale Coupon and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or purchase the full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program and update the database if needed. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to scan your computer after you update the database.
4. To initiate a scan, click the large green Scan Now button.
5. Once the scan is complete, Malwarebytes may state that potential malware or malware was detected. Click the Apply All Action button.
6. If files were quarantined, visit the History section and remove all files in the Quarantine selection.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall AutoSale Coupon adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall AutoSale Coupon and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for AutoSale Coupon, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manually Remove AutoSale Coupon
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall AutoSale Coupon adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall AutoSale Coupon
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for AutoSale Coupon and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove AutoSale Coupon add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove AutoSale Coupon add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the AutoSale Coupon extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the AutoSale Coupon add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the AutoSale Coupon add-on and remove it if located.