How to remove RapidyWeb (Virus Removal Guide)
RapidyWeb (RapidyWeb virus, Rapidy Web, RapidyWebIE) is adware that can get into a computer system without direct user consent or knowledge. Potential RapidyWeb malware may be presented as a fraudulent browser or script update, codec or media player like FLV Player, and may also bundle with other freeware and shareware distributed on the internet. After installation, RapidyWeb adware will access user information and generate pop-up advertisements based off collected user data.
RapidyWeb adware will use collected user data to serve targeted advertisements across multiple internet browsers and may share collected user data with third-parties, including mailing and marketing lists. In turn users may experience unwanted email spam, junk mail, and more.
Potential RapidyWeb malware is sometimes referred to as the “RapidyWeb virus” because the advertisement-supported program is known to be harmful, create additional start-up settings, and will bundle with other unwanted programs, malware, and malicious threats that can cause further issues.
How to remove RapidyWeb
This RapidyWeb removal guide will help you completely remove the RapidyWeb virus, other unwanted programs, additional malware, and get rid of ads by RapidyWeb on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall RapidyWeb
- Step 4: Remove RapidyWeb browser attachments
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing RapidyWeb adware. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems that may come your way.
if you need help give us a call
2. Download and install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall RapidyWeb using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall RapidyWeb
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for RapidyWeb. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove RapidyWeb browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the RapidyWeb extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the RapidyWeb add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the RapidyWeb add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.