How to remove PcandMobileGames (Virus Removal Guide)
PcandMobileGames (also searched for as PcandMobileGames virus, Pc and Mobile Games) is detected as adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP) by reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs, such as Symantec Norton, AVG, and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. PcandMobileGames adware targets online gamers and unsuspecting computer users who might be interested in playing online games. However, PcandMobileGames adware injects visited webpages with deceptive and harmful advertisements that usually say Ads by PcandMobileGames, PcandMobileGames Ads, or brought by PcandMobileGames on them.
What is PcandMobileGames?
PcandMobileGames is promoted as a free gaming platform which allows you to play online games and download them to your desktop.
Potential PcandMobileGames malware generates pop-up ads across Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Ads by PcandMobileGames are defined as ‘targeted’ ads because they use your personal browsing information (including all your data on the websites you visit) to produce advertisements it feels you are most likely to click on. The adware basically ‘targets’ you and your current and past browsing habits.
PcandMobileGames adware is not technically defined as a computer virus but this adware is still a threat to your privacy and can be the sign of a severe malware infection. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove PcandMobileGames if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension and use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files.
PcandMobileGames and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. PcandMobileGames is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that PcandMobileGames adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
[fancy_box title=”PcandMobileGames overview”]
- PcandMobileGames adware bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- PcandMobileGames adware is usually bundled inside third-party freeware installers, download managers, and dubious torrent files.
- PcandMobileGames adware injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- PcandMobileGames adware changes existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks allowing the adware to run every time Windows starts.
This comprehensive PcandMobileGames removal guide will help you remove PcandMobileGames virus from your PC and get rid of ads by PcandMobileGames on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
Remove PcandMobileGames (Virus Removal Guide)
- Step 1: Uninstall PcandMobileGames
- Step 2: Scan your computer and remove PcandMobileGames with Malwarebytes
- Call Tech Support: 1-888-986-8411
Step 1: Uninstall PcandMobileGames
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
2. Open Windows Start/Task Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
4. Search for PcandMobileGames in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click PcandMobileGames to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find PcandMobileGames in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it.[/note]
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the PcandMobileGames extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the PcandMobileGames add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the PcandMobileGames extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
Step 2: Scan your computer and remove PcandMobileGames with Malwarebytes
1. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “PcandMobileGames” removal tool[/button]
2. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
3. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
4. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing PcandMobileGames we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove PcandMobileGames.[/note]
PcandMobileGames virus removal tips
- If you do not find PcandMobileGames in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing PcandMobileGames you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411