How to remove OneAppPerDay (Virus Removal Guide)
OneAppPerDay (OneAppPerDay virus, One App Per Day) is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) similar to OneSoftPerDay in the adware category of computer threats. OneAppPerDay adware is known to access, collect, and negatively transform user browsing activities, bookmarks, history, and settings in order to serve pop-up advertisements and cause browser redirects. Advertisements generated by this ad-supported program are often identified by text that says something similar to “Featured Deals” or “ads by OneAppPerDay” on them.
OneAppPerDay adware has also been concluded to share collected user browsing data with third-party contractors, which may include several mailing and marketing lists. This can cause unwanted email spam, junk mail at home, telephone calls from scam artists and telemarketers, and more.
Potential OneAppPerDay malware is often referred to as the “OneAppPerDay virus” by analysts and victims of the program because the adware is known to be destructive, create additional settings on affected browsers and computer systems, and will also bundle with other unwanted programs, malware, and malicious threats that can cause further issues and will need to be eradicated.
How to remove OneAppPerDay
This OneAppPerDay removal guide will help you completely remove the OneAppPerDay virus, other unwanted programs, additional malware, and get rid of ads by OneAppPerDay on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. If you need assistance removing this infection please call our toll free number at 1-888-879-0084.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall OneAppPerDay
- Step 4: Remove OneAppPerDay browser attachments
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing OneAppPerDay. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Download and nstall the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall OneAppPerDay using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall OneAppPerDay
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for OneAppPerDay. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove OneAppPerDay browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the OneAppPerDay extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the OneAppPerDay add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the OneAppPerDay add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.