How to remove Internet Quick Access (Virus Removal Guide)
You should think twice before installing Internet Quick Access because this program is known to cause a lot of issues for computer and internet users. Internet Quick Access is detected as adware and a potentially unwanted program, or PUP, by reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware products. It is known to violate a user’s privacy by obtaining unauthorized access to a computer system in order to produce advertisements based off of internet browsing data, such as all browsing activities (like the stuff you search for online and input into online forms), bookmarks, and browser history.
Potential Internet Quick Access malware generates pop-up ads across Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Ads by Internet Quick Access are defined as ‘targeted’ ads because they use your personal browsing information (including all your data on the websites you visit) to produce advertisements it feels you are most likely to click on. The adware basically ‘targets’ you based off your current and past browsing habits.
Internet Quick Access adware is not technically defined as a computer virus but this adware is still a threat to your privacy and can be the sign of a severe malware infection. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove Internet Quick Access if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension and use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files.
Internet Quick Access and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. Internet Quick Access is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that Internet Quick Access adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
[fancy_box title=”Internet Quick Access overview”]
- Internet Quick Access bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- Internet Quick Access is typically bundled inside third-party freeware installers, download managers, and dubious torrent files.
- Internet Quick Access injects the webpages you view with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- Internet Quick Access makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks that allow it to run every time Windows starts and enable itself if disabled by the user.
How to remove Internet Quick Access
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Step 1: Automatically remove Internet Quick Access virus with Malwarebytes
- Step 2: Manually remove Internet Quick Access
- For Tech Support: Call 1-888-986-8411
Step 1: Automatically remove Internet Quick Access virus with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “Internet Quick Access” removal tool[/button]
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing Internet Quick Access we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present.[/note]
Step 2: Manually remove Internet Quick Access
How to uninstall Internet Quick Access
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for Internet Quick Access in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Internet Quick Access to uninstall it.
How to remove Internet Quick Access add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Internet Quick Access extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Internet Quick Access add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Internet Quick Access extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
Internet Quick Access virus removal tips
- If you do not find Internet Quick Access in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Internet Quick Access you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411