How to remove INeedSpeed (Virus Removal Guide)
This INeedSpeed removal guide includes instructions to remove the INeedSpeed virus in order to get rid of unwanted pop-up ads by INeedSpeed on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
What is INeedSpeed?
This potentially unwanted program (PUP) is detected as adware by most security products and is primarily designed to gather user browsing data and generate advertisements based off the collected data. Once installed, this program will access and collect user browsing activities and history on multiple internet browsers and may introduce users to additional issues and unwanted activities.
Chances are if you find potential INeedSpeed malware installed onto your computer, it’s the least of your problems. You will probably be able to locate other unwanted programs that introduce their own unwanted symptoms and create further complications for users because this adware often bundles with third-party objects, including browser add-ons and extensions manipulated to change a user’s current internet browser settings. Other associated programs can affect computer performance and functionality, as well as internet speeds and connectivity.
How to remove INeedSpeed (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
1. Before you remove this program, write down the toll free number below – Just in case you run into any issues while removing this unwanted program. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems that come your way.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is open, if a scan or update has not automatically started, click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” section to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner is a great tool to automatically repair internet browser settings that have been changed during this infection. It can also fix system startup up settings and help uninstall unwanted software, as well as perform many other tasks.
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
How to uninstall INeedSpeed
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for software titled INeedSpeed. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove INeedSpeed add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the INeedSpeed extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the INeedSpeed add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the INeedSpeed add-on and remove it if located.