I – Cinema (Virus Removal)
I – Cinema by iCinema (also searched for as I – Cinema virus, iCinema virus) is a very intrusive adware type program and browser plugin that you don’t want to find installed on your computer. This adware is known to automatically infiltrate a computer system and internet browsers that it affects without user consent or knowledge. It can automatically download and install in the background while you work on your computer. Once I – Cinema adware has finished installing it will inject the webpages you visit with pop-up advertisements that usually say “Ads by I – Cinema” or “brought by I – Cinema” on them.
What is I – Cinema?
I – Cinema does not have a legitimate description from the publisher; However, programs and browser add-ons and extensions similar to it are often promoted by third-party freeware and download managers as a bundled web shopping assistant or web utility program that help help internet users find coupons and deals.
Potential I – Cinema malware generates deceptive and intrusive pop-up ads across Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Ads by I – Cinema are defined as ‘targeted’ ads because they use your personal browsing information (including all your data on the websites you visit) to produce advertisements it feels you are most likely to click on. The adware basically ‘targets’ you based off your current and past browsing habits.
I – Cinema adware is not technically defined as a computer virus but this adware is still a threat to your privacy and can be the sign of a severe malware infection. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove I – Cinema if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension and use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files.
How did I – Cinema get on my computer?
I – Cinema and programs like it are usually automatically contracted without knowledge. I – Cinema is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that I – Cinema adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, fake flash players, and dubious torrent files.
[fancy_box title=”I – Cinema overview”]
- The I – Cinema extension has permissions set allowing it to read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- I – Cinema bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- I – Cinema is usually bundled inside third-party freeware installers, download managers, and dubious torrent files.
- I – Cinema injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- I – Cinema makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks which allow it to run every time Windows starts and check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program is disabled it will enable itself.
How to remove I – Cinema virus
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Option 1: Automatically remove I – Cinema virus with Malwarebytes
- Option 2: Manually remove I – Cinema
- Option 3: Call Tech Support 1-888-986-8411
Option 1: Automatically remove I – Cinema virus with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “I – Cinema” removal tool[/button]
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing I – Cinema we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove I – Cinema.[/note]
Option 2: Manually remove I – Cinema
How to uninstall I – Cinema
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for I – Cinema by iCinema in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click I – Cinema to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find I – Cinema in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove I – Cinema below.[/note]
How to remove I – Cinema add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the I – Cinema extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the I – Cinema add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the I – Cinema extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find I – Cinema in your list of add-ons and extensions you may need to remove additional attachments that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove I – Cinema below.[/note]
I – Cinema virus removal tips
- If you do not find I – Cinema in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing I – Cinema you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411